SN95 Cobra R body kit pictures

caseypayne69

Active Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
I was hoping to start a thread, with people that own Cobra R body kits. I'm leaning toward that look and was needing a push. So please fill free to post up like Crazy with Cobra R body kited Mustangs.
 

Hellion94

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
1,400
Reaction score
5
Do you mean the original Cobra R or the 2000 version. The Sn95 version "body kit" is just a hood and a front bumper, and a standard Cobra rear wing, and it looks like this (but with the wing of course):

front.jpg


** It should be noted that the hood in the picture is a 3 inch version of the normal Cobra R hood **

The 200 Cobra R would be a hood, front bumper, side exhaust, v-6 rear bumper, and wing. It looks like this:

R.jpg
 
S

scarface

Guest
Hellion94 said:
The 200 Cobra R would be a hood, front bumper, side exhaust, v-6 rear bumper, and wing. It looks like this:

R.jpg
The owner of Blue OVal Industries car looks like that...Im not a big fan of that wing and Front bumper..but thats just my 2 cents.

There is a guy on here who had all that...I think his name is DAWSSVT
 

caseypayne69

Active Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Ok you guys are close, I mean the Cobra R like you see on the red car body of 99-04 but that fits on the 94-98 Mustangs. Just like the 2000 Cobra R but on the 94-98's.
 

Greggerex

Active Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2006
Messages
773
Reaction score
0
There's a guy on this forum, 69clark or something.

His ride is HERE.

Hope that helps.

:thumb:
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
scarface said:
Hellion94 said:
The 200 Cobra R would be a hood, front bumper, side exhaust, v-6 rear bumper, and wing. It looks like this:

R.jpg
The owner of Blue OVal Industries car looks like that...Im not a big fan of that wing and Front bumper..but thats just my 2 cents.

There is a guy on here who had all that...I think his name is DAWSSVT

I hate the wing
 

caseypayne69

Active Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
I've seen 69's car. And like it alot. But I want to see that exact body in other colors and I'm having trouble finding them. Like in an all black, pale blue, or striped silver one. I've seen the wing on a black stang once that looked tasteful.
 

xr8d302

Active Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
431
Reaction score
1
i think, on the right cars, that wing looks fine, but i've seen some horrible examples
 

St33da

Active Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
332
Reaction score
2
caseypayne69 said:
Ok you guys are close, I mean the Cobra R like you see on the red car body of 99-04 but that fits on the 94-98 Mustangs. Just like the 2000 Cobra R but on the 94-98's.

156_(450x307).jpg



more info on the kit can be found at cervinis.com
 

Downshift

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
1,957
Reaction score
0
I love the Front bumper and hood of the 2000 Cobra R. Those are what I will be putting on my car after I am done with the engine. Gonna be all black. And Hellion94 You car is awesome always loved the yellow stangs.
 

caseypayne69

Active Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
St33da said:
caseypayne69 said:
Ok you guys are close, I mean the Cobra R like you see on the red car body of 99-04 but that fits on the 94-98 Mustangs. Just like the 2000 Cobra R but on the 94-98's.

156_(450x307).jpg



more info on the kit can be found at cervinis.com
lol I have that web page up before I got this message. I love that color and everything. I think with paint tricks we can make the wing that is huge, look smaller. If a fade paint job is used and light color in the front of a stang that fades out to the wing in a dark dark version of the same color it will make the wing appear smaller and probably look sexy.
 

caseypayne69

Active Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Played with Adobe for a sec. What do you guys think?

SORRY UPGRADING FORUMS, ATTACHMENT WAS ERASED, YOU NEED TO REUPLOAD!
 

caseypayne69

Active Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
yellow, Actually disregard my comment on light to dark to hide size. It only works if the background meaning time of day is that color hence if it is night time. And the front of a car was white that faded to a black wing the wing even if large would look small. But on a bright sunny day the black wing would stand out and look stupid. Same goes for opposite if front was black and wing was white. At night the wing would stand out and probably look stupid, but during the day the wing would look smaller in light.

SORRY UPGRADING FORUMS, ATTACHMENT WAS ERASED, YOU NEED TO REUPLOAD!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
74,868
Messages
1,452,355
Members
13,557
Latest member
afield00

Members online

Top