So, I finally Got Money For a Blower.... Kenne Bell or Procharger?

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
Drag racing is pretty boring to me.... But drag racing on the street is fun because it has the danger factor of getting busted by the Law.

No disrespect but this has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. This is something I expect to hear out of a "fast and furious" ricer.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
No disrespect but this has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. This is something I expect to hear out of a "fast and furious" ricer.

Yea...I agree.

I dislike racing on the street for the fact that I can get arrested, car taken, thousands of dollars in fines, etc.

When you actually have a fast car you dont need these other factors to excite you...but I guess when you have a 15 second honda it makes the racing more exciting.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
@ 97stanger

I heard it would fit with some persuasion...maybe I will have to cut a piece out of my hood lining, Im not sure yet but from what ive read it can work.

I hope its even worth it...my tuner told me he didnt think it would be worth it today. lol

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Street Racing is More of an American Tradition than Drag Racing. Street racing light to light is as american as apple pie.

Now go watch American Graffiti.

American+Graffiti+247autolholic+blog+vonskip+%25289%2529.jpg

Paul

Legend
Reaction score

What would you expect out of the forum idiot? This is the same guy that lies to everyone about all of his "racing skillz" and experience, mods to his cars, and so on. Plus he brags about all the weed he smokes. Not exactly the brightest bulb in the box here.

Paul.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Now, Back on topic since Paul The DickWeed interrupted our chatting.

UPDATE!!!

The engine was a making a noise when cold. So I pulled the belt and played with every pulley Of course it is not the supercharger and tracked it down to the Alternator.

So.... The alternator was Re-man'd a year ago So i took it back to Pep-Boys and got a new one under lifetime warranty. So far so good.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
justin - what gains/times would make it "worth it" to you?

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Stop light grand prix is not really street racing, it's often nowhere near a quarter mile, so not a good testament to real performance IMO. Often a drivers race, fun none the less.

got5.0

Reaction score
What would you expect out of the forum idiot? This is the same guy that lies to everyone about all of his "racing skillz" and experience, mods to his cars, and so on. Plus he brags about all the weed he smokes. Not exactly the brightest bulb in the box here.

Paul.

Paul, aren't you supposed to be a mature career-oriented adult? I respect you and all, but you make yourself look bad when you put yourself at this level. "Forum idiot"? Come on man.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It's funny how Paul can't handle getting pwnd so he deletes peoples post...

What a douchebag moderator Paul is... Has to delete other peoples posts.

Reaction score
It's funny how Paul can't handle getting pwnd so he deletes peoples post...

What a douchebag moderator Paul is... Has to delete other peoples posts.

LOL if you look in the forum rules, doesnt it say not to post anything offensive about ANYONE?

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
justin - what gains/times would make it "worth it" to you?

Honestly, not sure...lol

It would be nice to pick up enough at the track to see a 10.99...maybe increase trap speed from 121 to like 123-124?

Im not really concerned all that much with seeing a hp number on the dyno, just want to feel like the car is pulling harder top end, enough for the mod to be worth my time.

I can tell you that with my converter my car pretty much is always between 5k-6k so if the thing gives me power up top I should definitely feel it.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
This thread sucks. Who cares, you are claiming that street racing is cool because you are putting people at danger. You sound like vin diesel. I was just starting to like you again but you pretty much turned yourself back into the flaming homosexual I've always believed you to be.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Street Racing is More of an American Tradition than Drag Racing. Street racing light to light is as american as apple pie.

Now go watch American Graffiti.

American+Graffiti+247autolholic+blog+vonskip+%25289%2529.jpg

lol....bro, what your saying makes 0 sense.

Drag racing came from street racing.....street racing is basically illegal drag racing on the street.

People just made drag strips so they could legally have these light to light street races.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nascar came to be because of al capone. they had good drivers to get away from the police. those who excelled were put into competitions and eventually tracks were made for them.

Then it was a sport and now millions of rednecks are satisfied every year thanks to what drug running and mob crime created lol.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I just feel I can say almost anything cause I'm Boostin'

PI96GT

Reaction score
Dude do whatever you want at the sideshow. But coming from a resident of the bay, stuff up here has gone way downhill during this recession, crime is way above where it's ever been.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAR_19

Members online

No members online now.