So, I finally Got Money For a Blower.... Kenne Bell or Procharger?

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i lol'd

that would be cool but i dont think ill be going to cali any time soon.

Honestly, Plane tickets are pretty cheap right now and these classes are a lot of fun. We had a guy come in last month all the way from Spain to learn Paint Correction from me. He LOVED The class and are sending 3 partners to make his business stronger. We also have a Corvette owner from New Jersey come to take the class just to learn how to properly care for his new Corvette. So many great people come so we would love to have you join us for a class!!!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yea, its the guy who sells shamwows.... he sells a food chopper and he says "take a look at this, you'll love my nuts" and then he chops up wall nuts. lol.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Lulz

Handz reported my post because he said it's "bashing" like he always does.

Hey douchebag, bashing is baseless claims about members that are stupid and irrelevant. For example, all your posts about penis and vagina. My posts are all true.

1) You are a liar.
2) You have no racing experience.
3) You don't know shit about cars (other than what you read on the internetz) and don't do your own work.
4) You are a scrawny 130 pound weasel.

You would never talk shit like this in person to me or anyone else, because you'd get your ass kicked. You are the epitome of keyboard warrior and interet e-racer. Conversely, I'd say every word of this right to your face, in front of anyone.

And OMG, the videos of you are HILARIOUS. You have got to be the skinniest, gangliest, most goofy looking dumbo-eared motherfucker I've seen in quite a long time. LMFAO. (okay, that part is bashing, but it's so goddamn hilarious and TRUE)

Paul.

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
wow seriously? wtf is all this shit about drag racing in the street and what not? dam i mean,.... ugh i dont know what to even say... because (if you even make it) boost and maybe have a car that makes 400HP doesnt mean your top dog. when you have a car that makes 1500HP and you drive it down the track and then cruize it to mcdonalds, then come talk to me, and i dont even know you greg and im not taking sides or bashing you, but you really need shoudlnt talk shit to people until you post numbers or a dyno video or something and act like your queen B around here.... and even if the moderators are being a ass or something try to talk it out, not piss them off, it doesnt get you anywhere but BANNED. but talking about street racing and getting locked up makes you sound like your 13 and just watched fast and the furious, now i also have dragged raced in the streets but im not dumb about even though there is no smart way to go about it, ive never raced at the track but its smarter, safer, and its not against the law... but i think in your best interest you need to claim your shit down and respect the people who run this site, and if you have a problem with them take it to PM's

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
this is a SN95 tradition.... paul hates handz, handz hates paul... i think they secretly love eachother and just put on the show to keep us entertained... like a soap-opera.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I am actually gonna watch "Fast 5" right now.

I feel like i need some NOZ

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Chris, did you get my PM about the children mistake?

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
wow seriously? wtf is all this shit about drag racing in the street and what not? dam i mean,.... ugh i dont know what to even say... because (if you even make it) boost and maybe have a car that makes 400HP doesnt mean your top dog. when you have a car that makes 1500HP and you drive it down the track and then cruize it to mcdonalds, then come talk to me, and i dont even know you greg and im not taking sides or bashing you, but you really need shoudlnt talk shit to people until you post numbers or a dyno video or something and act like your queen B around here.... and even if the moderators are being a ass or something try to talk it out, not piss them off, it doesnt get you anywhere but BANNED. but talking about street racing and getting locked up makes you sound like your 13 and just watched fast and the furious, now i also have dragged raced in the streets but im not dumb about even though there is no smart way to go about it, ive never raced at the track but its smarter, safer, and its not against the law... but i think in your best interest you need to claim your shit down and respect the people who run this site, and if you have a problem with them take it to PM's

More importantly, 400 hp in a car that isnt all that light and probably wont put it down to the ground worth a dick.

He would get beat by like 90% of the hondas that roll around here. lol

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yea. not as awesome as i had hoped.

Yeah, can you PM be Back telling what you did to "But" heads with him? He couldn't take my comment and cried about it where other members can't see lol

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
nothing really, just dumb stuff. its like you and Paul, except not public.

tried working it out, to no avail, and i decided to take a break from the forum instead of pushing the topic.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
nothing really, just dumb stuff. its like you and Paul, except not public.

tried working it out, to no avail, and i decided to take a break from the forum instead of pushing the topic.

So thats why you haunt been around. Thats sucks that a moderator would push you away like that. I'm sorry. I really love having you here chris.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
its all good. as long as my neighbor doesnt figure out how to put a password on his/her internet, i can still come around. lol.

i run a company to make ends meet. people's jobs depend on if i show up to work... i keep 6 people employed with my 9 to 5. then i go to 13 credit hours of school 4 days a week. then i do homework. then i bang my ol' lady. then i find time to work on my car.

after that, its hard to come onto a site and participate when people are not being warm and accepting. i had to take a break.

work has clamed down a little. school still sucks. i see the g/f everday now because we are shacked-up. so, i just had to get some priorities straight.

things are cool between me and my forum butt-buddy. neither of us are poking eachother. but you and paul need to find out how to fix this... maybe 69 is the best position for you two, i dono...

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
its all good. as long as my neighbor doesnt figure out how to put a password on his/her internet, i can still come around. lol.

i run a company to make ends meet. people's jobs depend on if i show up to work... i keep 6 people employed with my 9 to 5. then i go to 13 credit hours of school 4 days a week. then i do homework. then i bang my ol' lady. then i find time to work on my car.

after that, its hard to come onto a site and participate when people are not being warm and accepting. i had to take a break.

work has clamed down a little. school still sucks. i see the g/f everday now because we are shacked-up. so, i just had to get some priorities straight.

things are cool between me and my forum butt-buddy. neither of us are poking eachother. but you and paul need to find out how to fix this... maybe 69 is the best position for you two, i dono...

I feel the EXACT some way dude. I work 45 hours a week and then go to school for 15 credit units. Its hard. I feel like my life is getting taken from me.... I just want to spend my little spare time on a site thats welcoming.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
take a break, let the water pass under the bridge. get priorities figured out.

Thanks for the advice, appreciate it from someone in the same situation.

I know how you feel about school sucking..... Its getting very tiring.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
today is my first slow day at work. :) im enjoying an hour of sitting on internet not stolen from my neighbor surfing through pictures of stangs. lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeanfltns01

Members online