So, there I was staring at my locked doors realizing I had ****ed up..

Sho Amo

Reaction score
FB13E7F0-0570-4F6E-B0BA-011A6CB9DB95_zps7st8z2hh.jpg

#STREETART

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
How is there only one jack in the rear of both of those cars?

And yet the rear is fully suspended.

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
How is there only one jack in the rear of both of those cars?

And yet the rear is fully suspended.

The '95 (left) has full length subframe connectors and is pretty solid. The 98 got a second jack stand after I took the picture because it doesn't and isn't so solid. It's hard to tell, but note the tail light to bumper gap.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
I had the same story. Mine is a lot shorter though. I locked keys in the trunk. I called AAA. 30 minutes later, my car was open. The end lol

Reaction score
ok ....

so i was at a friends house drinking and it was getting late, so i decided to go home.

when i drink i have to be in one of 2 positions; either standing or sitting. if im standing and sit then i get dizzy and light headed and vice versa.

the majority of the night i was sitting down ,and then when i decided to leave i felt a little naucious.

i got in my car and headed home, but only got about half way before i had to pull over to puke.

i have towels in my trunk with all my tools, so i opened my trunk from the glove.

HOWEVER... i had the car on and running.

somehow between me popping the trunk and getiing out of the car i ended up locking the door....

"SO THERE I WAS STARING AT MY LOCKED DOORS REALIZING I HAD FVCKED UP"

BUT!

i remembered i popped the trunk!

one small issue though....

i had my factory h pipe in the back because at this time i was considering selling my car and was taking off a lot of goodies with my x pipe being one of them.

so i crawled through my trunk over my mid pipe, got in the passenger seat, and unlocked the door ONLY to open it up and then fall out of the car immediately after....

yes...

i did laugh at myself....

and later the next day i found i had a cut on my arm and face from the mid pipe crawl of the century

so...there you go....story told. no im not proud of it, but i like you guys enough to say this so there you go

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Lol....2 morals to this story
1. Never, ever, ever drink and drive. Its not worth it. Can screw up the rest of your life. When i go somewhere that i know ill be drinking at i hand over the keys.....just saying. And i hardly ever go out or drink enough to be impaired lol.
2. Get a hide a key.....seriously

That is funny though lol

Reaction score
Lol....2 morals to this story
1. Never, ever, ever drink and drive. Its not worth it. Can screw up the rest of your life. When i go somewhere that i know ill be drinking at i hand over the keys.....just saying. And i hardly ever go out or drink enough to be impaired lol.
2. Get a hide a key.....seriously

That is funny though lol
It's wasn't enough to be impaired, but enough to get sick. Also as you may be able to tell I'm not proud of that but I can admit it was stupid and a mistake. There's a reason I posted this late at night

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online