Some new wheels were waiting on me when I got home this evening...

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score
itsblue95 said:
if the ccw's are the same price you told me before i still want them. also pm me how much you want for your H&R springs and Struts i have a friend with an 04 mach 1 that is looking for springs and sturts

Maybe I've had a brain lapse, but I can't remember talking with you about the CCW's. Either way, sent you a pm my man.

mygreengt said:
your car sounds amazing!

you've heard my car before?

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
the dumps with my shorties was WAY worse than with LTs, but maybe your equal lengths will be better. It makes the car sound insane but it's miserable to drive...

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score
alright, decided to quit being a loser and drive the car this evening. Headed out now to snap a few lame pictures before pulling it in for the night.

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score
like I said, some lame night shots outside of the garage. I'll get my buddy to take some good shots sometime in the next couple weeks.

5701632265_496250a029_z.jpg

5701631335_1e199948b0_z.jpg

5701633079_65c8dab33c_z.jpg

5702203160_1f2cbf51b1_z.jpg

5701633713_6cc392b393_z.jpg

5702203904_1d3e3a6974_z.jpg

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Much better than the typical drag look, but not my style. Still looks pretty good, the wheels go well with the whole look of the car.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
I don't know if it's the pictures, but the front wheels look funny to me. Maybe i'm just so use to seeing 15's instead of 17's.

Venomous96Cobra

Reaction score
I don't know I really like the look of the steeda wheel's a bit more! but im more of a street guy rather than a drag guy...

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
too much rake for my taste. Definitely a different look for your car.

well, the car is getting limited funds right now. I've already got my BS degree but I'm going back for an Associates this fall (sounds crazy, I know). Long story short eventually I will be better equipped for drag racing so the car will eventually get drag springs and have a little different stance. Right now the rear LCA's are jacked way up to allow enough room for the tall tires.

DFG_Pimpin said:
I don't know if it's the pictures, but the front wheels look funny to me. Maybe i'm just so use to seeing 15's instead of 17's.

yeah, I feel ya. It is a different look, but I like different and I'm not ready to give up on my polished pbr's just yet. It seems sort of contradictory to have a drag setup with big brakes... ahh, oh well. Will do for now.

Venomous96Cobra said:
I don't know I really like the look of the steeda wheel's a bit more! but im more of a street guy rather than a drag guy...

I never had steeda's, the wheels pictured in my sig were TrueForged. I agree though, they looked awesome, but I wanted to go in a different direction.

JonBeast said:
Looks MEAN...and boy is that paint glossy.

haha, thanks. Mean is what I'm eventually going for, now the car just needs some balls to go with the look.

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
too much rake for my taste. Definitely a different look for your car.

oh, and those pics really suck. Let me get some better pictures, it really looks pretty good, the tires just get washed out in those pictures and the rear end looks like it's floating. There is some rake, but the rears are 28" so I really can't go much lower in the rear.

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
Damn, that's sexy...your car can pull off any look, but this drag look takes the cake