Supercharger Difference

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Okay, So my question is....

If the kit is built for the "5.0" but it says till 93 (aka fox) can you still put that blower kit on our cars it it has the 5.0??? Im confused! Help Me!

ripper

Reaction score
I dont think so. I think the intakes are different. :dunno:

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
I figured that the intake was different, but I did not know about the accessories. Thanks for the info!

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
CanaryGT said:
I figured that the intake was different, but I did not know about the accessories. Thanks for the info!
If i found a good deal on a fox supercharger I would convert and use all fox stuff (intercooler)

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
That makes sense because the intercooler helps a lot and you gain good amount of power.... Why cant we get one on ours? Just doesnt fit or something?

94yellowgt

Reaction score
Procharger makes an intercooled kit for our cars too. If you get a Procharger for a Fox car, you will need all the fox front accessories. It would be alot easier and probaly cheaper to just find one specific to a 94-95. Im not even 100% sure that one for a Fox car will even fit because the piping was extremely close to the fan on mine and the Fox accessories actually sit out farther and their Procharger set-up has a separate belt for the supercharger which moves everything out even farther.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online