SVO side skirts

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
idunno thats brazil are you sure that isn't for the maveric? says they only want $50 to ship from brazil? I am not sure I could ship that to the next town for that much. The "ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" alarms is flashing/ringing in my head right now.....

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
the value of their money doesn't mean it costs less once they get it here. Maybe with 50 american they could get it to the shore of the us but then it gets passes to usps and...... Universal?! I think most of us know that even if it was listed as a universal that it would mean a good amount of work to get it on the car and looking good. Which is why its still there of course. Its risky and I am curious to see who is brave enough.

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
the value of their money doesn't mean it costs less once they get it here. Maybe with 50 american they could get it to the shore of the us but then it gets passes to usps and...... Universal?! I think most of us know that even if it was listed as a universal that it would mean a good amount of work to get it on the car and looking good. Which is why its still there of course. Its risky and I am curious to see who is brave enough.

the guy i had bought mine from said he originally was going to use them on his maverick but never really got around to it and sold the thing. at least thats what he told me. and now theyre mine :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online