system and box - COMPLETED

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yeahhhhhh ive been bumpin for the past few days... its pretty fun! i missed having a system.. anyways, here the pics are! enjoy!

P1010967.jpg

P1010969.jpg

P1010971.jpg

P1010972.jpg

P1010973.jpg

P1010974.jpg

P1010975.jpg

P1010976.jpg

:)

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
CLEAN SETUP MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER TREY!!! hahah
yeah, i wanna do a little box setup myself, what are the dimensions for your box?? so when i do/get mine ill have the same size. i wanna run a 10 or maybe a 12.... not sure... info on your setup!

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
I think Kicker sent you a defective speaker. Its square :eek:

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
jfor441 said:
I think Kicker sent you a defective speaker. Its square :eek:

:hammer: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

my96gtstang said:
CLEAN SETUP MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER TREY!!! hahah
yeah, i wanna do a little box setup myself, what are the dimensions for your box?? so when i do/get mine ill have the same size. i wanna run a 10 or maybe a 12.... not sure... info on your setup!

ill have to get the dimensions for you brian, i didn't build the box.. a friend of mine built it. :-\ sorry!

thanks for the compliments guys!

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
yeah just get those dimensions for me and ill get one made for me!!
ahah
it looks sooo damn clean, especially the wire tuck bro damn!!
one of these days we are gunna meet up and chill. you betta believe

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
that looks badass. i want some bass, but subs are too heavy and i'd rather spend the money elsewhere. :dunno:

gt96stang

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
that looks badass. i want some bass, but subs are too heavy and i'd rather spend the money elsewhere. :dunno:

You can always check out http://www.elementaldesigns.com/.. They have very nice stuff, and can get some small bass going without giving up too much room/weighing you down a lot..

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
the whole setup only weighs about 50-60 lbs if that.... shouldn't hurt you to much.

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
a kid that lives in my city lol.. he builds all the kids boxes in town. thats how i met him through another kid that built his box.

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yuh! its pretty good bumpage for a ten. i like it alot! now im sorta broke because i have to do some unwanted stuff with my money. its okay though.. ill get through it.

thanks guys!

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
did you ever get your car running right?

nope.... i know, sad... but funds are short all of a sudden. credit card bill is more important and tires. my current tires are showing the belts so im getting new ones today.. well used again but these tires are in awesome awesome shape.

im going to see what i can do with the money I have left to fix the car. im sure my dad might help me out a bit too. ill get there.

im good with my money. but these past few weeks, with this credit card thing... :nonono: i had the money in hand when i used the credit card but i seemed to go through it a bit faster than i normally would.

i miscalculated how much I actually should have in my bank because i had TWO charges (both legit.. they were for seperate items) that costed almost exactly the same.. like 186.11 and 186.90 or somethin. i payed one off but not the other because i did one charge a week before and one like 2 days before i went to pay the credit card off.... so when i went to look at my statement online, i thought i had payed them both off already cause i remembered paying 186 something... but turns out i still owed 186 on one plus two other charges i had made recently..

so my money is going to my credit card and my tires. sooo i just need to pay a bit more attention now that I have this credit card..

you guys have told me what I need to do though so ill get on it right when i have the funds. hopefully the next few weeks if not this week.

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
thats what my money will be going towards though, getting my car running right. i can't wait to have a perfectly running car. id rather run 15's and have an awesome, reliable car then goodies! you guys fixed me straight! im bought to put up a bunch of stuff on ebay that i dont want anymore too.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
it will come in time trey, i know this from experience....
i love your car even if it runs like shit. you know that hahaha
hit me up man, keep in touch with me damn!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online