tearing down a top fuel motor

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that this guy might have done this at least one other time, earlier that day....

badass98svt

Reaction score
I don't know how many of you have had a chance to go see the Top Fuel/Nitro Methane NHRA cars run but holy shit. Like nothing you've ever experienced. Each launch feels like a horse kick in the chest. Unbelievable. You can always tell the newbs cuz they jump when the cars launch.
You are also free to roam around the pits all day long. I was fortunate enough to grab one of Antron Brown's slicks at an event, and have him sign it for me. I actually turned it into a coffee table. :p

I've been 3 or 4 times, and will be going to New England Dragway to see them again in June.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
yup!

I remember the first time I went we just paid when they made a run and my friend and I just looked at each other and asked WTF WAS THAT?! The throttle whacks are fun to watch at least on video. They are painfully loud in person.

95opal

Reaction score
I don't know how many of you have had a chance to go see the Top Fuel/Nitro Methane NHRA cars run but holy shit. Like nothing you've ever experienced. Each launch feels like a horse kick in the chest. Unbelievable. You can always tell the newbs cuz they jump when the cars launch.
You are also free to roam around the pits all day long. I was fortunate enough to grab one of Antron Brown's slicks at an event, and have him sign it for me. I actually turned it into a coffee table. :p

I've been 3 or 4 times, and will be going to New England Dragway to see them again in June.

I usually go to NED and maple grove each year. Love taking newbies for the first time just to see their reaction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T's Convertible

Members online