TFS head prices set

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
ill get a set of these puppies done the road. when someone else makes a head too. ONLY because i paid for mine to be p&p'ed. hell im cheap but id pay the dough. shoot, my pis were given to me in a bundle deal. might as well been a silver platter.

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
i like my sig...i'm going to do my pis until i can get these heads...assuming nothing else changes

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
javi said:
Can we all just get along? lol.

i was daring rick to stick it all in his sig lol me and rick are coo

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
STEVE'S COO... he's a closeted 4.6 guy hahahahahaha... :D

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
RICK FOCKS said:
STEVE'S COO... he's a closeted 4.6 guy hahahahahaha... :D

I have a few 4v snakes in my closet. What can I say. I have more 5.0 junk then I do 4.6. Mainly because its just straight up cheaper lol

BlackMachDown

Reaction score
Steven said:
they just started

i've known they make heads for pushrods, but i was curious what kind of numbers they claim on the sohc...do they make dohc heads too?

OP
OP
T

tooslow

Reaction score
i posted flow numbers in this thread. i believe a test car is making 370rwhp with them, the TFS intake, and off the shelf comp 270 cams.

modularfords has a couple threads about the heads that Grag from TFS has been posting updates.

there will be "r" versions as well that flow even better.

also, these heads aren't just about flow. unlike ported PI's, that hog out the runners to get flow. the runners on the TFS are kept in check to also improve velocity as well as flow.

they are a better runner design, not a "bigger" one. with offset valves to use larger valves than a PI can while also unshrouding them.

pretty much everything the SOHC 4.6l has been needing for the last 10 years.

OP
OP
T

tooslow

Reaction score
Also, i am #8 on the waiting list to get them, but doesn't look like i'll have the funds during launch.

i'm on the list through modular depot. i'll give up my slot to an sn95'er.

I haven't paid the $50 deposit, which is due by Jan 1st.

So if one of you wants the #8 spot, let me know. i'll contact modular depot and have them swap out my e-mail for yours, and you can pay them the deposit.

getting them will be hard at first. its why i jumped on the list so soon. but i can't swing them at this moment.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online