That moment when...

turion94

Reaction score
You pass a new Camaro that pulls out into traffic just to speed up behind you. You look in the rear view mirror and notice the guy has his girl in the passenger seat. You come to a stop at a red light. Light turns green and you give your 5.0 some growl and turn the rpms up to about thirty five hundy before shifting just to say back up off me fool. You notice the Camaro start to try and get into the next lane because your coming up to another stop light and he thinks he can take you. The light turns yellow and you power through it and leave the Camaro stuck at the red light. Why? Because SN95 and ain't nobody got time for that.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Did something similar before back in the 90's. Only it was a hot chick driving.

Got on it pretty hard and thought I was hot stuff till I heard a siren chirp and lights in my rearview.

That z28 was the hottest cop Id ever seen!! I didn't get a ticket luckily but did get a taste of embarrassment.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
The light turns yellow and you power through it and leave the Camaro stuck at the red light. Why? Because SN95 and ain't nobody got time for that.

Or you dont want to get embarrassed by a Camaro

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
lmao [MENTION=18482]Will[/MENTION] was thanking the traffic light gods that day :notworthy:

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Ktrpcx2.jpg

Carnage281

Reaction score
Well we may be slower, but I'll tell you right now our cars look a whole lot better than those pigs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online