The end of the world

OP
OP
Mack

Mack

Reaction score
Ok you win haha.

I'm lucky the 94-98 can have a small-sized license plate, otherwise I'd be stuck with a big Euro plate like on the 99-04 Mustangs. Luckily, the big plate doesn't fit at the rear so I'm allowed small ones. Looks a lot better.

The funny thing is that Americans like to drive around with (fake) Euro plates - to me they just look ugly.

95755653-medium.jpg

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I'm lucky the 94-98 can have a small-sized license plate, otherwise I'd be stuck with a big Euro plate like on the 99-04 Mustangs. Luckily, the big plate doesn't fit at the rear so I'm allowed small ones. Looks a lot better.

The funny thing is that Americans like to drive around with (fake) Euro plates - to me they just look ugly.

95755653-medium.jpg

This is common with the Euro crowd since I have Audi. I dont rock Euro plates tho.

ianmcc

Reaction score
Hahaha, not sure how Van Drimmelen feels about that message. That looks like a Dutch plate, although the font of the letters is not the Dutch font.

Here's the website of the Ford dealer on the plate holder (which is correctly Dutch):
http://www.vandrimmelenford.nl/

We have family in Zevenbergen and I visited the dealership when on holidays there. They were nice enough to give me the plate frame and I sent the salesman this picture! The plate is from one of those Euro plate makers so I was tied to their font.

OP
OP
Mack

Mack

Reaction score
We have family in Zevenbergen and I visited the dealership when on holidays there. They were nice enough to give me the plate frame and I sent the salesman this picture! The plate is from one of those Euro plate makers so I was tied to their font.

Haha, awesome. Never heard somebody going on holidays to Zevenbergen, especially from overseas :-D

I live quite close, I'll take a picture of the Mustang when I pass Zevenbergen next time.

@Frank.JD.Perez: I'm more than happy to show you this location, it might be a hassle for you to take your Mustang with you though :-D

Reaction score
Haha, awesome. Never heard somebody going on holidays to Zevenbergen, especially from overseas :-D

I live quite close, I'll take a picture of the Mustang when I pass Zevenbergen next time.

@Frank.JD.Perez: I'm more than happy to show you this location, it might be a hassle for you to take your Mustang with you though :-D

well...i guess ill just have to buy one there overseas and ship it back home when we're done!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online