I even had a beater to go bar hopping in
Because the assholes that parked around me would door check me
Fun days

OP
OP
Tacbear

Tacbear

Reaction score
DO NOT Buy one of them....it is by far the worst car I have ever owned!! Handles GREAT, pretty fast, looks good......but everything on it breaks (I put 3 clutches in it in about 20,000 miles)....ended up selling it for scrap!!

PWNY

Reaction score
DO NOT Buy one of them....it is by far the worst car I have ever owned!! Handles GREAT, pretty fast, looks good......but everything on it breaks (I put 3 clutches in it in about 20,000 miles)....ended up selling it for scrap!!
That sucks. However, my inner svt fan boy still wants one LOL

OP
OP
Tacbear

Tacbear

Reaction score
Ok, what about the Beamer?
The Z4 is a LOVE and Hate deal!! We bought it 4 years old for half what it stickered for (sticker almost $50,000, we got it for $25,000) As a State Trooper I worked a lot of Motorcycle Fatalities ...I will NEVER ride a Bike on the street! The Z4 is my Air Conditioned/Heated "Motorcycle"! Mine had 25,000 miles when I got it, now it has 85,000. The problems I have had are stupid things like the center brake light just denigrating...I have replaced it 4 times. Lots of plastic stuff just falls apart, the car has about 2 pounds of JB Weld in it. The only thing that doesn't work at all is the passenger door lock...a $90.00 dollar fix. Mine is a 3.0 Si 6 speed and I get 31+ mpg (my wife has a heavy foot and gets about 28). It handles like a go-cart and rides OK after getting rid of the run flats and installing regular tires. Me and my wife love to load up and go to the mountains (top down) and hit the curvy roads!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Staff online

Members online