Theft light

Stock982v

Reaction score
Guys I jut replaced my ccrm , and tried to crank the car , wouldn't start theft light just keeps flashing , got work in 2 hours!!!

07GtS197

Reaction score
Check your fuses. I thought my ccrm was bad when I first got my 02 because the ac didnt work. I removed the ccrm then tried starting the car like an idiot and it didnt start and the odometer displayed all dashes. Essentially it was like pulling the fuse.

OP
OP
S

Stock982v

Reaction score
Check your fuses. I thought my ccrm was bad when I first got my 02 because the ac didnt work. I removed the ccrm then tried starting the car like an idiot and it didnt start and the odometer displayed all dashes. Essentially it was like pulling the fuse.

I put the old one back on , it started back up... , put the new one back on worked fine , ac kicked on... Feels great , I guess I didn't connect it all the way the first time.

07GtS197

Reaction score
That thing is a pain in the ass to get to isnt it lol? Im glad it was something stupid!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
sometimes the harness just isn't completely seated and just needs the slightest touch to make it work. Years ago I did an alarm in a Saab. It went well, wiring was easy to get to as it had a bunch of harnesses that I could unplug to get easy access to the wires to connect to them. After it was done and tested the alarm was working I went to start it and had nothing.... Nothing will scare an installer more then a vehicle that is supposed to be done, buttoned up and then it will not crank. I spend the next two hours checking wires/connections and looking everything over frantically. Finally out of desperation I just started pushing on the back of all the harnesses to ensure they were seated and I hear a click that I recognized that is made when the harness is seated and locked in place and then it started. Since then I ALWAYS gave any harness I plugged in a solid push, but then checked it by giving it a solid pull as well to be sure it was in place.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online