ThePope:

ajspellm

Reaction score
Do not do business with this member. i bought his h pipe from him tuesday december 5th and he said that he had to wait for the money that i gave him from paypal to hit his bank account because he couldnt afford to ship this item to me. well i waited a week for that to happen and then finally yesterday he decides to back out on the deal we had. we made the agreement that he was going to sell me the used bbk h pipe that he has for $100 shipped. i figured it would be a lot to ship but we made the deal $100 shipped. so yesterday he sends me a pm saying he is not going to ship the item because shipping was $50. i like how he waits a week and gets my money before he even prices out shipping. so he tells me i am not going to ship this to you unless you give me more money for shipping and i tell him i thought we had deal. so he sent my money back to me after having it for a week. so unless you want to get played for a week, dont waste the time doing business with this guy. he is a very immature person who puts labels on people and he made the assumption that i was a *** because i dont think its right i lost money on this deal through paypal because he wouldnt follow through. so i recommend not wasting any time on this guy unless you to want to get dicked around for a week.

ThePope

Reaction score
I see how you forgot to mention that BOTH of my parents died in a car crash by a drunk driver like I told. When you don't have much money to play with and you need to give your parents a funeral, you would think any other person would understand the situtation. But not this guy. I admit I should of done my homework for shipping but come on.

ripper

Reaction score
Even at $150.00 that was a deal. The cheapest h-pipe BBK makes is an off road that has to be used with their long tubes and its $179.00 unshipped.

S

scarface

ThePope said:
I see how you forgot to mention that BOTH of my parents died in a car crash by a drunk driver like I told. When you don't have much money to play with and you need to give your parents a funeral, you would think any other person would understand the situtation. But not this guy. I admit I should of done my homework for shipping but come on.
OMG Tony, im so sorry, PM me if you need anything.

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
When he and I dealt, everything went smooth. I'd do business with him again.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

S

scarface

I have dealt with Tony alot and he a is a friend of mine, I wouldnt hesitate to do business with him either. I think a little understanding would be proper in the given situation... to the original poster, How much money did you lose in the paypal transaction?

OP
OP
A

ajspellm

Reaction score
ThePope said:

Didnt you just redo your exhaust system?? how did you afford that if you were paying for your parents funeral?

S

scarface

ajspellm said:
ThePope said:

Didnt you just redo your exhaust system?? how did you afford that if you were paying for your parents funeral?
did you lose any money on the deal? The deal shouldnt have gone the way it did, and now Thepope has this stigma. THis forum has accomplished what it was designed for. However you really dont have reason to question his finances surrounding his parents death.

ThePope

Reaction score
Thanks for all your support everyone. David I thank you very much for sticking up. As for the money he lost, he lost a lousy 3 dollars and change. The only reason I didn't send the difference is b/c when I got the transfer, it charged me the same amount and I didint say anything b/c its 3 dollars. LOL

OP
OP
A

ajspellm

Reaction score
thats 3 dollars that i shouldnt have lost though. i mean is it might fault you backed out on the deal and had to send the money back to me? i dont think so. you should have known the shipping was gonna be alot.

ThePope

Reaction score
You can sit here and bash me all you want. As you can see I have people here supporting me and my decision I made. You try having your parents die and not only plain their funeral but sit and realize that the people that put you on this earth, the people who raise you are gone forever. And all you can cry about it is 3 dollars. Get a life buddy. Just end it. Its over and done with. Like I told you before, I have a good reputation here. And it isn't going to be ruined by some newbie who has no heart.

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
this is the wildest thing I've ever read here, your parents died, jeeze dude, that's horrible!!!!
any friend of dave's is a friend of mine
now you two hug and make up...keep it up I'll make you kiss and make up

S

scarface

ajspellm said:
thats 3 dollars that i shouldnt have lost though. i mean is it might fault you backed out on the deal and had to send the money back to me? i dont think so. you should have known the shipping was gonna be alot.
Pm me your paypal address and Ill send you 3 dollars so you wont feel bad anymore...seriously, ill send it to you.

ripper

Reaction score
Ill chip in 3 bux too. Then Dave wont be out 3 bux. 8)

Very sorry to hear about your loss TP. If there is anything I can do just PM me bro.

95PGTTech

Reaction score
I'm going to go out on the unpopular limb here and back up aj. ThePope, your situation sucks, and I'm really sorry for you, but that doesn't change the matters in the situation. The fact of the matter is you agreed to a deal with someone, and sometimes you don't realize how much shipping is. It's happened to me, I've actually lost money on shipping small stuff, but I send it because I am a man of my word. Whether $150 is still a deal or not is completely irrelevant - that would be akin to telling me after winning a MGW shifter on eBay for $25 plus $5 shipping that the seller is backing out after I paid for it because he is losing too much on the deal he paid $200 plus ship originally and he was sure it would go for at least $100, and then bargaining with me and telling me $125 is still a deal.

Sorry to see you getting railroaded aj because someone else has a sob story - your situation really sucks too.

S

scarface

ok, well this is the thread for reporting and im not saying Tony did the right thing, however I personally would have used a little compassion for his situation. THat being said this isnt a forum for arguing from other members (me included) so lets stop and let the two parties work it out.

Thread starter if you want those 3 bux PM me your paypal address and Ill get it to you asap.
-David