colecanizales99

Reaction score
Has anyone put quad tips on they’re SN95 and if so can I see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Not around here. Not saying it hasn’t been done but I’ve never seen it and I’m pretty sure nobody on this site ever did that.

OP
OP
colecanizales99

colecanizales99

Reaction score
Not around here. Not saying it hasn’t been done but I’ve never seen it and I’m pretty sure nobody on this site ever did that.

I’ve tried searching for it but I’ve never seen any pictures of it I’m wondering if I should try it

PinkieT

Reaction score
What do you have to lose but a few bucks? See if you can find some cheap chrome tips similar to what is on the car already and zip tie them to the existing pipes with a spacer in between.

BTW, not a stupid question!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
There’s several of us here who have gone extreme routes when changing the looks of our stangs. Just look no further than my sig for example numero uno!! Tony, dalamar, 95opal, and several others have done things way outside of the box. If any of us cared what the general everyday crowd thought then we’d all have identical stangs to the people up and down the street.

Now, would I do quads out the back?!? Nope, I don’t personally think it would look right. But it doesn’t matter what I think about how it would look on yours because guess what?!? It’s yours. So your opinion is all that counts.

I love duals with twin tips, but I only like them for side exit. I did larger dual tips before my side exhaust covers and then had to use different tips.

Maybe you do it and everyone loves it. Maybe you become a trendsetter. Someone had to put the Bullitt wheels on first regardless of what others thought.

Do it, but don’t make it permanent until your convinced you love it.

My ¢.02

OP
OP
colecanizales99

colecanizales99

Reaction score
What do you have to lose but a few bucks? See if you can find some cheap chrome tips similar to what is on the car already and zip tie them to the existing pipes with a spacer in between.

BTW, not a stupid question!

Man this is very true !!!! I’m going to do this !

OP
OP
colecanizales99

colecanizales99

Reaction score
There’s several of us here who have gone extreme routes when changing the looks of our stangs. Just look no further than my sig for example numero uno!! Tony, dalamar, 95opal, and several others have done things way outside of the box. If any of us cared what the general everyday crowd thought then we’d all have identical stangs to the people up and down the street.

Now, would I do quads out the back?!? Nope, I don’t personally think it would look right. But it doesn’t matter what I think about how it would look on yours because guess what?!? It’s yours. So your opinion is all that counts.

I love duals with twin tips, but I only like them for side exit. I did larger dual tips before my side exhaust covers and then had to use different tips.

Maybe you do it and everyone loves it. Maybe you become a trendsetter. Someone had to put the Bullitt wheels on first regardless of what others thought.

Do it, but don’t make it permanent until your convinced you love it.

My ¢.02

Thank you man I agree with you one thousand percent thank you I’m gonna go ahead and see if it would look good I’ll be posting soon if not now we all know lol.

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
iu

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
^ notice these pics have rear covers that are setup for exhaust tips. I wouldnt think dual tips with a stock rear cover would look as good, but have you seen my car? Dont take style cues from me!!!

OP
OP
colecanizales99

colecanizales99

Reaction score
^ notice these pics have rear covers that are setup for exhaust tips. I wouldnt think dual tips with a stock rear cover would look as good, but have you seen my car? Dont take style cues from me!!!

No I’ve never seen your car [emoji33]

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
69Clark had the same rear bumper as me and he had big twin tips centered up similar to the vette’s.

OP
OP
colecanizales99

colecanizales99

Reaction score
69Clark had the same rear bumper as me and he had big twin tips centered up similar to the vette’s.

Anywhere I can see the photos of it ?

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
9cf7fec53a4180a08911188de9bb138f.jpg
65ea964df93e8bdb57ba42f05ebb7d86.jpg
cb0e9d579a8759851da03e58cad1a18a.jpg

His front and tears are the same as mine. I have the same cobra r wing but never installed it.

His car was beautiful. His fox that he has now is incredible.

OP
OP
colecanizales99

colecanizales99

Reaction score
9cf7fec53a4180a08911188de9bb138f.jpg
65ea964df93e8bdb57ba42f05ebb7d86.jpg
cb0e9d579a8759851da03e58cad1a18a.jpg

His front and tears are the same as mine. I have the same cobra r wing but never installed it.

His car was beautiful. His fox that he has now is incredible.

I feel like in order for me to have that exhaust I’d need that bumper

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online