TMI I have a few questions...

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
I think i have my mind set on doing mach 1 style seats in my car. I looked on TMI's website and saw they offer the full set for a very good deal, less than $600. Only problem is I want a red stripe instead of the color offered. Can they make this happen? i would like seats like these

lrs-9293m1c_6721.jpg

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I bet they can. give cj pony parts a call as well as mustangs unlmited. they might be able to do a custom order for you. those seats would be sweet in your car. I think I like the mach seats better than the cobra's.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
They'd look awesome in your car. I think you should call CJ; very great person to work with and remember they were producing mach seats.

OP
OP
miss2slocoupe

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
I sure hope they can. I think they will look kick ass! The cobra seats don't look bad but the ones I want go for 2k and now everyone has cobra seats now

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
cough cough, what am I chopped liver over here? Nope wait my PM box isn't full and still works, my phone is still on and my cell has reception. Huh must be something broke on your end... :p

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Steve, You were my first suggestion to her but I included MU cuz they're local to her too, and they also carry TMI. I'm sure you'll be her first call.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Those seats look nice. I just wish the headrest was a little taller.

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Soo just checking but with these kits, you cant just buy per say, cobra upholstery/foam, and put it on a gt seat right?

TaborRacing9

Reaction score
they prolly can... and omfg that would look so sexy! Love that black n red.... dayum

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
if you have 99-04 gt frames you can
well damn, so i take it sn95 guys are stuck with just regular gt/ cobra replacement. Unless they have 99-04 seats, which is another expense on top of buying foam and upholstery...it kinda adds up, but atleast its brand new stuff

jo4roush99

Reaction score
My seat guy could make anything you want, and it wouldnt be rediculously high priced. When he did my convertible seats, he was doing white leather for a 57 Rolls Royce and he was making the seat covers from scratch.

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
well damn, so i take it sn95 guys are stuck with just regular gt/ cobra replacement. Unless they have 99-04 seats, which is another expense on top of buying foam and upholstery...it kinda adds up, but atleast its brand new stuff
for now, but no worries, things are being looked into from what I am told for the 94-98 guys. Oh and you can get seat frames from a junk yard relatively cheap.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online