For Sale Tokico HP Blue Struts & Shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all, I have a set of used Tokico HP Blue struts and shocks for sale. They came off my track car (not a daily driver). I put coilovers on so didn't need these anymore. They have about 6 HPDE days on them, 2 or 3 auto-x's, and about 5000 street miles (probably less street miles really, but I'll err on the side of over-estimating).

There's some cosmetic damage, which I point out in the pics below. Otherwise, they were in great shape when removed from the car. They were originally paired with H&R Race springs.

Price (ONLY STRUTS AVAILABLE, SHOCKS ARE GONE):
$150 (+ shipping)

Shipping: I'll ship anywhere in the 48; local pick up also if you guys want. To calculate shipping, they will be shipped from 32825, weigh about 39 lbs, and will be in a box with approximately these dimensions: 24"L x 10"W x 7"H. If you have any questions, please let me know.

IMG_1635.jpg

The top portion of the struts, with a little bit of surface rust on the right shaft:

IMG_1639.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg

The ears are are not bent or anything, though there is some paint missing (on both sides of the ears) from where the spindle bolts were tightened down:

IMG_1641.jpg

On the side of each strut some paint has been rubbed off from contact with the tires - I had pretty aggressive castor and the tires would rub a little when turned full lock; there is no structural damage:

IMG_1638.jpg

The tops of the rear shocks:

IMG_1642.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

The lower bushings are in great shape:

IMG_1643.jpg

I had quad shocks installed at one point, which ended up contacting the shocks and rubbing paint off; I removed the quads when I upgraded my RLCA's, that's what happen to the paint here. There is slight surface rust (unlike the fronts, which had the tires to keep the rust off) - no structural damage:

IMG_1640.jpg

If you have any questions, just let me know!

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Maaaaan I wish I had the money for these!!! I just put some KYB shocks and struts on my car that I got from SMOKEDYA but would love to have these for future. Wish I had something trade-worthy lol.

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Lemme know when you wanna split 'em lol.

Haha will do ;) I didn't think you'd want them anymore, considering. But hey, if I have as much luck as last time, they are yours. ;)

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Maaaaan I wish I had the money for these!!! I just put some KYB shocks and struts on my car that I got from SMOKEDYA but would love to have these for future. Wish I had something trade-worthy lol.

Just don't eat food or something. I mean, who needs food anyway? :p

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Just don't eat food or something. I mean, who needs food anyway? :p
Mustang parts > physical well-being.....correct?

Lol I'll keep a check on this and see what I can do. Maybe if you have them long enough I can stick back the extra money for em a little at a time.

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Mustang parts > physical well-being.....correct?

Lol I'll keep a check on this and see what I can do. Maybe if you have them long enough I can stick back the extra money for em a little at a time.

Haha, exactly! :) If they are still here, they are all yours!

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
banana.gif

BUMPERS

Also, heading out of the country for a bit, may or may not have access to the interwebz (WHAT AM I GOING TO DOOOOOOOO????!?!?). So if you post up and I don't respond right away, please be patient, I'll get back to you. ;)

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
I mean you've had these for quite a while, and I'm local.

It's easier to sell a set of fronts than a set of rears I feel like.

Either way.

Sent from tha trap house.

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I mean you've had these for quite a while, and I'm local.

It's easier to sell a set of fronts than a set of rears I feel like.

Either way.

I cannot argue with your logic, sir. $100 and they are yours, how does that sound?

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Down.

But of course right now isn't the best time after yesterday lol. If someone snags the set no biggie. I'd say wk after next I'll pick em up.

I'm sure you're rolling your eyes, hey I haven't heard that before haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online