Tomorrow should be fun :)

sn95jones

Reaction score
My 04 GT already has SLP LM2's but running a stock H pipe, tomorrow I am picking up an Bassani x pipe for $50 and gonna have the cats gutted :p

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
May I recommend starting a build thread? Instead of posting a new thread for every minor idea/update.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I've been looking for a new h/x pipe myself. Post a video of how it sounds! I love the sound of my 2v, however it's not loud enough with my stock cats.

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
It's gonna be a tad louder and a bit more smelly followed by a check engine light. Will it be faster? No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually no check engine light and I've driven it 300+ miles so far, believe it or not deleting the cats gives you a faster top end :)
I've been looking for a new h/x pipe myself. Post a video of how it sounds! I love the sound of my 2v, however it's not loud enough with my stock cats.
Will do! I'll get one tomorrow, it's really not as loud as I was expecting but then again I'm use to running completely straight pipes. It sounds amazing I love it and the smell of the exhaust :p
Take the cats off!
Oh I did :p

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
save the innards you break out of them and you can might be able to get a few bucks for them at a recycler.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online