Took this '94 on Trade with a Built 351W and T56 - First Time Ford Owner

OP
OP
D

domhoff13

Reaction score
Sorry about not updating for those following. I had the car out and boy it was better than I expected. As far as power is concerned it is not lacking in the least, if I roll onto the throttle in first at about 20 mph it will light the tires (BF Goodrich Gforce KDWS 275's) up through part of fourth. It will do that in any gear up to fourth. The car still had a slight miss every so often around 4k-5k I thinking it might be the garbage street fire coil and wires, that are on the car. We have had nothing but bad luck with them on the engine dyno, plus it has straight boots on the wires which all try rest on the headers. I will probably end up making my own set of wires to the correct length rather than what it has now. Also I think the tune is not that great on the car it seems to be running really rich.

EE717638-D1A9-4436-A36F-E5963C0BCBF7_zpsac9qtull.jpg
AA3D17E6-3FA6-433E-B6BD-49A0D5440FAE_zpsncy2c4zl.jpg

OP
OP
D

domhoff13

Reaction score
Does any one know the part number for the Ford Clutch cable I am only getting part of the number from Ford. 7K553? Also is it the same cable as the fox bodies? The one I have on it now which came on the car is stretching real bad.

I have put about 150 miles on it so far it seems as it the engine is running in open loop rather than both open and closed which is causing it to run real rich?
I thinking maybe exhaust leak which it does have. The ball flanges have come loose after driving it a little bit and I don't have my tools at my apartment in Pittsburgh like I do back home. It currently has the stock tune and TM40 computer. I checked that yesterday after I noticed how rich was after smelling it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.