top five rides???

joekd

Reaction score
It would be much better if you were all like me, I simply hate everyone and everything :)

ProKiller

Reaction score
There is a simple solution here. vote tally:
TTSaleen = 11
RioSnake = 10
Dalamar = 8
95Opal = 6
madstang = 5

There you have it. the SN95Forum top 5 winners!!

the rest are as follows:
thoroco, mysticSVT, jonbeast = 4
handz, det_riot, ttocs, tony = 2
96tangerinegt, hootin, blkmcnasty, slim101, stprorolla49‎, viper, matt's fastback, 69clark, 410sn95, 97stanger, mustard's fox, knuckles, onyx, jeff95gt, justinschmidts, v8powa = 1

feel free to check my work but that's how it all panned out.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
chris, brian, ferocious, relax fellas! dont take an apology as me punkin out! i still think its kinda creepy and def a negative mark on this forum that u three were so bitter about someone picking my car! who cares, and chris saying i should be flattered that my cars even being discussed...wow dude! flatter me by bragging on my kids or wife, thats what my life revolves around not my car fellas! so i have dif taste then u folks! so i like big wheels, body mods, clean motors wtf ever, i do ll my own shit with my own $, ideas, blood sweat and tears! and will continue to do so! and never once even considering if some angry bitter dude on a forum will like it!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
TTSaleen = 11
RioSnake = 10
Dalamar = 8
95Opal = 6
madstang = 5

the rest are as follows:
96tangerinegt, hootin, blkmcnasty, slim101, stprorolla49‎, viper, matt's fastback, 69clark, 410sn95, 97stanger, mustard's fox, knuckles, onyx, jeff95gt, justinschmidts, v8powa = 1

lol, there ya have it! i only got 2 fn votes anyways! really, 7 or 8 pages of fighting over 2 little ass votes! fuckin creepy shit in every sense of the word! no choice but to believe there is some hidden anger bout me, or my car. were u fellas bullied in high school by a mustang with big wheels and a body kit, lmao!! lets just roll our shit how we like our shit cool:)

JoshHooten

Reaction score
TTSaleen = 11
RioSnake = 10
Dalamar = 8
95Opal = 6
madstang = 5

the rest are as follows:

Yup that list looks like a winner to me.

MadStang

Reaction score
TTSaleen = 11
RioSnake = 10
Dalamar = 8
95Opal = 6
madstang = 5

the rest are as follows:

LMFAO.

As an accountant I approve this mathematically inclined poast.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
I remember when I first joined this site and riosnakes whip was badass....and it still is badass lol.

Mrstangerbanger

Reaction score
This shit is so stupid .. Who gives a fuck what someone else things of your car .. At the end of the day its your car and what you like is best .. Everyone relax its just a forums and most of the time in person these cars are way different then in pictures .. Every time I ever see a car in person that I think is bad ass on a forum it blows me away what a picture can hide .. I think you should always rate a car on how it looks , performance, stance, system , and customization and of course how clean the car is .. At the end of the day not everyone will like your car and the world has a lot of HATERS ..

Remember there is always someone with more money then you..

I agree

TTSaleen
RioSnake
Dalamar
95Opal
madstang

are all amazing cars

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think my car has alot of done to it than Thorco's car.... They look amost exactly the same, just mine is red and his is yellow lol.

And I dont think that the Flamed Cobra R SN95 with the Big wing is top ride material.... yes, its gotta alot of work into it, but its kinda rice city lol

95riosnake

Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks, I wouldn't put crazy graphics and R wing on my car, but I have always liked how it worked on Tom's car. Graphics and R hardware aside, if anyone ever saw the car in person I think they could appreciate the incredible attention to detail it has.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I would rather have JoshHooten's car than the cobra R vert rice city.

I understand why the owner made the car rice city, its to gain attention at shows, but i just am not into that.

95opal

Reaction score
And I dont think that the Flamed Cobra R SN95 with the Big wing is top ride material.... yes, its gotta alot of work into it, but its kinda rice city lol

If you only new just how much work was done to that cobra, Rice would never be a word you would use again to describe it. Paint dosent make a car regardless of your thought, its all about the complete package and that cobra has it. Bolting on parts to go faster and bigger wheels to look better is all fine and dandy ..heck my 9 year old nephew can do that....but to take a car to the level that clark or rio have obtained takes more than opening up the American muscle catalog and pulling out your visa. When you understand that, then your car will slowly evolve from an ordinary stang into something the two of them have already built.

Mrstangerbanger

Reaction score
If you only new just how much work was done to that cobra, Rice would never be a word you would use again to describe it. Paint dosent make a car regardless of your thought, its all about the complete package and that cobra has it. Bolting on parts to go faster and bigger wheels to look better is all fine and dandy ..heck my 9 year old nephew can do that....but to take a car to the level that clark or rio have obtained takes more than opening up the American muscle catalog and pulling out your visa. When you understand that, then your car will slowly evolve from an ordinary stang into something the two of them have already built.

Ya all it takes is money .. .. I think it looks good but just a little to much for my taste .. But the work he has done looks amazing for sure . It really depends on how much your willing to spend and what your long term goal for the car is ..

MadStang

Reaction score
if there is one car that i feel is the complete package of everything you can do. it's Dawssvt's Cobra. Hes literally done everything to that car an more than once mind you. That's the only car that I feel is worthy of a top anything IMO. Granted yes, there are plenty of great looking cars on here, hell my old 98 was modeled after riosnake's car, it's just none of them have that complete feel more than Dawson's.

IMG_3486Large.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online