top five rides???

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
see now this guy is cool, humble and even though he knows his car is bad ass, and you do, he still appreciates getting some love!!
thats me! even though i know i have the baddest mustang this side of the mississipi, i am still humble!! the baddest!!

95riosnake

Reaction score
i don't Dan...

Maybe if it had a T1 wing? lol

see now this guy is cool, humble and even though he knows his car is bad ass, and you do, he still appreciates getting some love!!

Thanks man, I'm very grateful that I've been able to build the car the way I always wanted it, and it's always good to see that others dig what I'm doing with it. Nothing is more annoying that someone who is cocky about their car, and usually there's always someone that will come along to show them up and shut their mouth, lol.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Maybe if it had a T1 wing? lol

Thanks man, I'm very grateful that I've been able to build the car the way I always wanted it, and it's always good to see that others dig what I'm doing with it. Nothing is more annoying that someone who is cocky about their car, and usually there's always someone that will come along to show them up and shut their mouth, lol.
see now ur makin me look bad bro!! no but i totally agree with this! its a fn car! saving a life or rescue a kitty out of a tree then act cocky!!

OP
OP
S

sams98gt

Reaction score
its ok tony, i know you meant cat, lmao!! your killing me guy!! seriously after seeing your car yesterday i am amazed at how well appointed your mustang is! very nice car guy, thats no joke!!

ProKiller

Reaction score
i'm going to take out my personal friends from my list to give props to other guys that i admire from the interwebs:
-Dalamar
-TTSaleen
-blkmcnasty
-madstang
-slim101

itsblue95

Reaction score
thats me! even though i know i have the baddest mustang this side of the mississipi, i am still humble!! the baddest!!

hate to break it to ya man but 95riosnake in up in Penn. and ttsaleen is in NC so they take it lol. your car is very nice though.

my 5
ttsaleen
95riosnake
dalamar
JonBeast
thorco3

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
hate to break it to ya man but 95riosnake in up in Penn. and ttsaleen is in NC so they take it lol. your car is very nice though.

my 5
ttsaleen
95riosnake
dalamar
JonBeast
thorco3
this side of the ohio river then?

det_riot

Reaction score
Here's how mine go in no order:

-Dal
-Thorco
-Riosnake
-Madstang
-TTsaleen

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
TTsaleen, dal, thorco, viper, matt's fastback if he ever finishes.. .. .. . .. tick tock.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online