TRADE OR SELL MY CAR FOR 94-98 mustang GT

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
thanks miss..and i have the midwest charm to add to it..but ya,i smoke in the car...its not a show cars.Its a driver..throw the ac on, cruise controll, smoke a cig n' something else and watch cars pull up on me and kinda eye my car and then they get surprised by it if they test it..;)

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
well, onto looking at another mustang..This one is a 98 with not one mod on the engine or trans..has 150K with a brand new transmission..Its silver,auto 4.6 obviously..It has a salvage title and was bought from a police auction..Im not TOO worried about that because its pretty easy to title a salvage title here in wisconsin..It will need 2 new doors and the old ones each have a dent in the very bottom of the doors,not bad but something sharp hit it so its a sharp indent,not big but not repairable..and it also has a stalker front bumper that i dont know how i feel about untill i own the car,but that bumper didnt look bad from the pics i was looking at...maby this stang wont be a dud like the other 5 now ive looked at..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online