Tuners ?

Mbachota97

Reaction score
I have a diablo superchip in my car now and i was wondering whats the difference between the 98 gt and 96 and 97 gt b/c with the 98 you can get the predator handheld tuner.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
difference in fuel system, exhaust and tune but i didn't know you couldn't get a predator for 96-7......interesting. I'm not a Diablo fan myself, i prefer SCT because they offer a huge support network and have more mainstream tuners available.

OP
OP
M

Mbachota97

Reaction score
I was thinking about switching to sct and dropping the chip is there a big difference and doesnt the sct have a handheld tuner for my year model?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yes sct offers a hand held tuner for your year....i'm just curious why you want to ditch your chip for a hand held? Do you want to make your own adjustments?

OP
OP
M

Mbachota97

Reaction score
When i first got the chip i got it from dugan racing and he only offers diablo. I now know about sct so im going to probably switch soon to sct.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
is the chip installed and tuned already? If so i don't see a reason to switch...when someone is shopping around for tuners/chips i think SCT is a better choice but if you already have the Diablo chip installed then getting any other chip or tuner is a waste of money. You can just go to any Diablo tuner in your area and have adjustments made....just what i would do. You will save yourself money. Your local tuner can make every adj to that chip that can be made with a handheld.

OP
OP
M

Mbachota97

Reaction score
alright thanks. I have the cip installed but i havent had it tuned yet. Thanks for the input though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online