turtle wax ICE synthetic wax (pix)

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
the only thing i don't like about paste waxes is the white residue. that's what i liked about the synthetic wax was it didn't leave that shit all over. plus it polishes the plastic and rubber and the chrome.

G

GREG@SN95

SilverSol said:
the only thing i don't like about paste waxes is the white residue. that's what i liked about the synthetic wax was it didn't leave that shit all over. plus it polishes the plastic and rubber and the chrome.

No white residue here... just wipe it all off...

wytstang

Reaction score
silversol not all paste waxes leave residue on trim, if you do have paste residue and want it off peanut butter can remove it. Don't eat it after your done lol.

916_5.0

Reaction score
Yeah im a big fan of the ice products they all work really well.

Gus98GT

Reaction score
i use ICE on my DGS stang and i love it it lasts atleast 2 months for me. and my car isnt daily driven at all. its more of my weekend car. but i have to say im a detailer myself and i have NOT used anything like ICE its great. i use NANO wax witch is great for swirls and stuff but it dont last for crap.and the ICE is great for ur mirros and all black trim. i will not go back to regualr WAX only synthetic.

G

GREG@SN95

SilverSol said:
it does give it a much better shine than paste waxes.

ha ha... put some Natty;s on that son r bitch then try n tell me that... rofl... no way...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online