Two words MUSTANG WEEK

cobra head

Reaction score
I know I know it's early but who is as ready as I am for 2k14 mustang week woot woot

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Mehhhhhh, I probably won't even go this year. I definitely won't go for the whole week, maybe just for the weekend.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Two words ..... You gay ! Jk my ***** ... I wish my white ass was heading down there

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I'd love to go. Actually watching some of the pull out videos from 2013 again lol. Far drive for me.. Its like 800 miles or something like that each way

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Take the cummins down, crash at my place before we head to Myrtle Beach.

If I was taking the cummins el musturd would be on the trailer to your place then drive the rest in my car

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'd love to go. Actually watching some of the pull out videos from 2013 again lol. Far drive for me.. Its like 800 miles or something like that each way

It's 900-1000mi for me. The pull-out videos are better than in person because whoever posts those videos literally gets there in the morning to get that spot and doesn't move all day. There's gotta be 200 people on the side of that road. A bunch of us went to that corner last year and stood there for like 15mins, we all just looked at each other and said "fuggit."

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
It's 900-1000mi for me. The pull-out videos are better than in person because whoever posts those videos literally gets there in the morning to get that spot and doesn't move all day. There's gotta be 200 people on the side of that road. A bunch of us went to that corner last year and stood there for like 15mins, we all just looked at each other and said "fuggit."

Yeah I made a mistake its like 6xx. It's gotta be an awesome experience. Its fun watching it online, I could only imagine it in person.

1bad9d5

Reaction score

Yeah I made a mistake its like 6xx. It's gotta be an awesome experience. Its fun watching it online, I could only imagine it in person.

w.e it is yo lemme know what your thinking... im half hour away from you lol if your trying to go man im down cause I definitely don't want to do that ride solo... BORING lol

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My point being that you're better off just watching the YouTube videos afterwards. It's like 5 deep and 1/4 long strand of people at that corner.

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone 4S

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
w.e it is yo lemme know what your thinking... im half hour away from you lol if your trying to go man im down cause I definitely don't want to do that ride solo... BORING lol

Yeah bro definitely. I'd drive down the day or two before and leave the last day. Can't afford to stay in hotel all week, plus gas and tolls haha. I'd have to see if I can get other people to come with me, I wouldn't want to drive 600+ miles by myself either. When the weather gets warmer were gonna start our meets up again here in SI, if you're ever close you should come thru and help the SN95s represent lol. Most cars we ever had was like 30, and I'm the only 94-98 every week we have it lol.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Yeah bro definitely. I'd drive down the day or two before and leave the last day. Can't afford to stay in hotel all week, plus gas and tolls haha. I'd have to see if I can get other people to come with me, I wouldn't want to drive 600+ miles by myself either. When the weather gets warmer were gonna start our meets up again here in SI, if you're ever close you should come thru and help the SN95s represent lol. Most cars we ever had was like 30, and I'm the only 94-98 every week we have it lol.

yea like the weekend that it ends sounds like a good idea? you let me know man... and after the turnpike and Delaware bridge there isn't any tolls but up until that point it can get expensive so I do understand where your coming from lol I love my ezpass lol.. but its another idea if your down lemme know, ill take the ride cause ive always wanted to be there at mustang week

and yea man what day do you usually have them? im definitely down... i am sure there aren't to many turbo stangs that show up haha and we will definitely represent then

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
You guys are only one dirty state away from me, it's not a bad drive. I did it last year by myself with a loaded trailer. Just turned up the tunes and hit cruise control. Worst part was driving through the one lane farm lands to get into Myrtle, that's the part where there's no cell service and your in dash sat nav can't navigate around a closed road.

Sent from Space

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online