Two words MUSTANG WEEK

MissFivePointSlow

Reaction score
I definitely want to really try to make it down this year. Finally back in a stang and want to make 2014 a big kick off. Possible Head down with Steve oh?

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
I agree with most of what Opal said, during the show we were able to get a tent up but we were shoved in the corner away from the cars under this stupid tree. I mean, most of the fun we had didn't even involve any of the events but mainly cruising in the daily with the A/C blasting. The area of Myrtle we stayed in didn't really remind me of a "beach town" and I remember when first getting on the main stretch being very disappointed in the layout. I guess I'm just used to New Jerseys shore points where when you drive in you see all the water while driving over the bridges, all the sand everywhere and whatnot. Regardless I still had a blast, met some awesome people and will absolutely do it again this year.

Going along with what Opal said, if you want to see some real quality Ford's you're gonna want to head to Carlisle, PA this year for the Ford Nationals. I go every year (whether with a car or not) and really enjoy that show.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Steve we'll hang out this year too. And I'll be in my own car! God that was such a pain in the ass not having a vehicle.

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone 4S

OP
OP
cobra head

cobra head

Reaction score
well guys im glad yll are going to show back it it was nice to meet yll and im sure ill be hanging out with yll again this year lol

TheMustangManiac

Reaction score
I can get the car RUNNING by mustang week.. But I don't know if I want to put the TT'ed motor in the car on stock suspension, and stock wheels.

Decisions decisions

OP
OP
cobra head

cobra head

Reaction score
go ahead with it brother it still will be sick

jarhead

Reaction score
I'll be there! We stay at Holiday Sands South (H.S.S.)

Feeding my toilet and talking zhit phone!!!!

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Just bumping this thread because we're getting closer and.... I'm actually going this year. Just got the days off today at work. Will be turning in my money to my roomies and then begin saving money and fixing my piece of shit to get it read to bring down. Can't. ****ing. Wait.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
That's awesome dude!! I had high hopes of going but I'm still not 100% yet. It's not a trip I really wanna make solo and all my buddies are starting to pull the lame card on me lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online