Unstinkin Believable (Obessive Detail) WTF?!?!

G

GREG@SN95

Yeah... wtf... I ordered some blue paste from Justin @ Obsessive Detail. On monday, just 2 days ago...

And its on my doorstep today...

WTF?

Does he drop what he's doing and drive it to my house himself?

Everyone should buy from him... good prices on good stuff. And if you have a dark colored car... Get the Blue Paste now. The stuff is like sex for your paint.

:thumb: :thumb:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I REALLY need to order some stuff soon. I need to get my act together and order from him. Seems like a really customer oriented business. :thumb:

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

Yeah, you both had better order...

The Blue Paste is awesome... I wanna eat it... it smells like bubble gum.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
HAHAH GREG..

so i should get it huh?? i will check it outtttttttttttttttt.

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
When I get a new paint on my car then i will worry about how it looks.

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

realitygt said:
is it like a wax or what?

What...

Its a wax, but you should really put some sealant (whether it be natural carnauba based or a synthetic sealant) on prior to the blue paste.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Justin is the man and got my order out really fast also and his prices with shipping are cheaper then i can get locally....

now i have to move this...:)

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

DropTopPony said:
Justin is the man and got my order out really fast also and his prices with shipping are cheaper then i can get locally....

now i have to move this...:)

lol... theres a reason why I post these in the lounge...

Justin's a great guy. Usually I prefer NOT to make orders online. I hate waiting long periods of time for stuff to get delivered.

But Justin has great prices, on good stuff. SN95members get a 10% discount on top of that... and stuff comes within 3 days.

So in the end, I save money, get everything I need at one place, and I don't gotta wait.

OBSSESIVEDETAIL FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!1!1

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
i have ordered from Justin before and it was stupid fast shipping. I too was amazed on how quickly the product came in. I will be doing more business with him again soon.

topless95

Reaction score
I got my order earlier this week and all can say is "Awesome products" and fast shipping!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T's Convertible

Members online