vac lines

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
Ok.. ill try to get artistic . Draw you up a few ways to do it.. the only one I'm not familiar with is using a vacuum pump..

Enviado usando mi SHP-L710 usando TapaTalk

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
can't thank you enough although it would probably be easiest just to draw what I should do and I can follow it. I really have not been able to put how that works together in my head yet as to why/how it works to pick which would be best.

95opal

Reaction score
Damn just using T-joints er what?

No T joins needed, vac comes straight from manifold to FPR, blend door, Boost, and meth. That is all the vac lines I need for the current set up. Previous set up only had FPR, blend door and brake booster. Lost the booster this go around and added boost and meth. Would have been nice if I stayed NA as I would have only used 2 lines but that's not the case, so 4 lines no tree or T's super clean and easy.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
ok man I can't thank you guys enough on this shtuff. If you have ever thought your words were not heard, lessons not learned, this is not the time. I finally went out and pulled out all the emission crap on the pass side of the motor, then looked at all the barbs on my intake and realized what you meant. Although with the meth controller, boost/vac guage, blend door and the FPR on the pass side I am a couple of barbs short. While looking at the intake it occurred to me that I still needed to make an EGR block off plate and that I could take one of the hose end fittings out of it and put it in the block off plate for an easy extra output and I think I will only need one T-joint then.

Quick question - What this be?!
1904381400863142-80aeae83d7.jpg

I also cut the cooling pipe on the top of the motor and mocked up the hose as well as started making my fuel lines today - holy hell those ends are easy to put on when you have the right tool.............

Again thanks for all the help.

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
That is for your evap. Its your purge canister solenoid. . It sucks all the gas fumes .. some people delete all the evap stuff. If you want to keep it you need another vac source..

Enviado usando mi SHP-L710 usando TapaTalk

kb1982

Reaction score
If your gonna be getting a tuned burned for your ecm, all the emission garbage can be turned off in the tune. I have this vacuum block that im gonna plumb in on my car shortly.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
yes there will be a tune done for sure.

funny that is the exact same tree I have but mine is black, doesn't look like I will be using it now. Maybe one of the fittings.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online