valve covers?

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
You will know. Oil spitting out of random places like dip sick.. leaking valve cover gaskets leaking main seal. If you get any of that. Time to rework it..

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
ok, so back on the topic of valve covers should I get just a standard set of valve covers with one hole and add a fill nick with a vac tube and then drill/add some kind of piece on the pass side? I found a tall set that should go over my heads but it has holes in both sides. Is there an easy way to do this?

95opal

Reaction score
ok, so back on the topic of valve covers should I get just a standard set of valve covers with one hole and add a fill nick with a vac tube and then drill/add some kind of piece on the pass side? I found a tall set that should go over my heads but it has holes in both sides. Is there an easy way to do this?

You wont need the vac tube on the filler neck either way you plumb the evac with the SC. As for the holes in the covers Id opt for none and set them up with what you need once you decide on how your going to plumb it

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
I feel like I might have over complicated things for you.. try your current set up. With a turbo pcv to a vacuum source and go from there..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99