Video from Third Round Win Saturday . . . (stang v. stang)

ripper

Reaction score
Cool vid keep em comin Tad. So do you like or dislike the braket racing. Car like yours has to play catch-up all nite which i think suks. Do they have any heads up there?

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Stevo said:
Cool vid keep em comin Tad. So do you like or dislike the braket racing. Car like yours has to play catch-up all nite which i think suks. Do they have any heads up there?

I'd rather chase than be chased in a bracket race . . it gives me more control at the stripe. And, yes . . I do chase all night. I think there is only one car faster than mine. The other advantage of being faster is that if the other guy redlights, its game over . . even if I go red. First is worst.

But, I'm going to start racing Super Gas as soon as I get the car running 9.90s. Super Gas is heads up on a 9.90 index. I'll still do a lot of bracket racing, but I'm looking forward to heads up.

And . . . the bracket racing is fun because guys with fast cars aren't used to getting chased down my a convertible . . . lol.

blue x said:
Very cool! Keep posting the videos. :)

You can count on it, honey. Just try and hold the camera a little more steady for me. ;)

slow-six said:
nice video man. looks like you got a beatiful car. O0

Thanks, man.

313blkstang

Reaction score
blah.. give me 37 car lengths and I'll take ya LMAO... Thanks for that vid man.. your car is sick... :thumb:

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
Nice run!

Thanks, Matt.

Unfortunately, she didn't catch the run that I pulled a 1.40 60 foot. :nonono:

Forum statistics

Threads