Vortech V2 on 98

MattL94

Reaction score
I have a 98 mustang gt I bought that had a vortech v2E that was taken off due to bad bearing. I rebuilt it and now to put it back together. The Instructions on vortechs site are complete trash. When i mount it up its right up against the alternator. Is there a different mount to move altenator or am i missing something? Also the smooth pulley mounted on its own plate cant figure out where it goes. Has anyone done any of these? Ive spent hours searching and no avail. Also need to findout what size belt i need

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have a 98 mustang gt I bought that had a vortech v2E that was taken off due to bad bearing. I rebuilt it and now to put it back together. The Instructions on vortechs site are complete trash. When i mount it up it’s right up against the alternator. Is there a different mount to move altenator or am i missing something? Also the smooth pulley mounted on its own plate cant figure out where it goes. Has anyone done any of these? Ive spent hours searching and no avail. Also need to findout what size belt i need

Pretty sure I down loaded mine off superchargers online

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
they must have gone downhill then as even I was able to follow the V3 instructions on my 94 for my first install.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
they must have gone downhill then as even I was able to follow the V3 instructions on my 94 for my first install.
The instructions aren’t bad at all . They’re very straight through and thorough .

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
that is what I thought about mine. The pics included where great and it went on easy I thought for the first one I had installed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online