Walk Around Vid of my 95 5.0

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
nice car! Love the longtubes..

Good progress on her so far.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Car is looking good bro. It's hard lowering the cars here in NY, god forbid they spend any money fixing these crappy roads. Especially once the snow hits, only gets worst.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Car is looking good bro. It's hard lowering the cars here in NY, god forbid they spend any money fixing these crappy roads. Especially once the snow hits, only gets worst.
Thanks man. I try to keep it clean. Getting my S281 and bumper painted aswell as color matching the mirrors. Man seriously these roads are fawking horrible, they'll never fix it. They work on the same highways for 5 years, but **** the streets where the majority of peeps drive on lol. My mechanic was like, this things gonna be a snow plow haha. Sucks cause i ride around 4x4 =\
Dat' plastidip!
****in love it lol. Not a bad investment, $20 and a few hours of my time to save wheels that I spent $600 on. Money well spent imo

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Thanks man. I try to keep it clean. Getting my S281 and bumper painted aswell as color matching the mirrors. Man seriously these roads are fawking horrible, they'll never fix it. They work on the same highways for 5 years, but **** the streets where the majority of peeps drive on lol. My mechanic was like, this things gonna be a snow plow haha. Sucks cause i ride around 4x4 =\

Yea man I hear ya, I cannot stand driving on these streets, its unbelievable how they can't smoothen it out somewhat. I don't know if I have a choice but I really really don't want it touching the snow lol

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Yea man I hear ya, I cannot stand driving on these streets, its unbelievable how they can't smoothen it out somewhat. I don't know if I have a choice but I really really don't want it touching the snow lol

lol they're useless. Might aswell just throw our taxes in the garbage. I have no choice, have to drive mine in the snow :( So yeah mustang + goodyear eagle gt's = fun snow driving -______-

1bad9d5

Reaction score
lol they're useless. Might aswell just throw our taxes in the garbage. I have no choice, have to drive mine in the snow :( So yeah mustang + goodyear eagle gt's = fun snow driving -______-

Yea for my it'll be Nittos + turbo + snow = an interesting time lol ugh I was just in Terlingua, TX for the Terlingua event and the roads were amazing, and now im back to our crappy roads, such a huge difference, I hate it.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Yea for my it'll be Nittos + turbo + snow = an interesting time lol ugh I was just in Terlingua, TX for the Terlingua event and the roads were amazing, and now im back to our crappy roads, such a huge difference, I hate it.

Lmao omg. I couldn't even begin to imagine what thats gonna be like. Thats sick lol. Man i remember the roads back in phoenix, arizona when my parents took us on vacation... Those roads were as smooth as a babys butt, not one imperfection. Here its like every 5 feet bump, dip, pothole, hole. I dodge so many potholes its gotta look like im drunk lol. People look at me like im nuts when i go completely on an angle over speed bumps, im like fawk you im not scraping my car lol.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Lmao omg. I couldn't even begin to imagine what thats gonna be like. Thats sick lol. Man i remember the roads back in phoenix, arizona when my parents took us on vacation... Those roads were as smooth as a babys butt, not one imperfection. Here its like every 5 feet bump, dip, pothole, hole. I dodge so many potholes its gotta look like im drunk lol. People look at me like im nuts when i go completely on an angle over speed bumps, im like fawk you im not scraping my car lol.

Haha it is definitely going to be challenge, one that I don't think im totally looking forward to, but yea bro no kidding. Only around here do I see bumper stickers on cars that say " I'm not drunk. I'm just avoiding potholes." LOL In certain cars that really is true around here. Last thing I need is scrapping my pypes or denting a rim from these shitty roads. We can all hope that one day they will improve, but im sure by then I wont be living around here anyways lol

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Haha it is definitely going to be challenge, one that I don't think im totally looking forward to, but yea bro no kidding. Only around here do I see bumper stickers on cars that say " I'm not drunk. I'm just avoiding potholes." LOL In certain cars that really is true around here. Last thing I need is scrapping my pypes or denting a rim from these shitty roads. We can all hope that one day they will improve, but im sure by then I wont be living around here anyways lol

For sure lol. I see all these slammed cars and I'm like shit my car would look so good slammed, but i scrape from time to time now at stock height. No way I'm gonna risk destroying my exhaust just to be low lol. Yeah hopefully they'll improve in this life time, I'm 17 now, we'll see how long it takes for them to be fixed. Never haha. I'd love to move to Arizona, its so nice over there.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
For sure lol. I see all these slammed cars and I'm like shit my car would look so good slammed, but i scrape from time to time now at stock height. No way I'm gonna risk destroying my exhaust just to be low lol. Yeah hopefully they'll improve in this life time, I'm 17 now, we'll see how long it takes for them to be fixed. Never haha. I'd love to move to Arizona, its so nice over there.

Haha yea I didn't even get my first mustang until a month before my 18th birthday, and now i'm 22 so shoot, i'll probably be in TX cause I loved it there and I miss it too. speed limit is between 70-80 which is awesome and the roads are fun too, but yea I think the previous owner before me lowered it so its not totally a 4x4 but to me its close enough. my driveway also dives down cause my garage is under my house. If my car was any lower even at an angle I come in, I would stand to have no chance of parking in the garage without bottoming out, which is the worst feeling in the world. Those tuners/ricers that are slammed and have slanted tires and stuff, makes no sense to me. I don't understand how they drive in NY like that, you never see them going faster then 40 anyways too.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Haha yea I didn't even get my first mustang until a month before my 18th birthday, and now i'm 22 so shoot, i'll probably be in TX cause I loved it there and I miss it too. speed limit is between 70-80 which is awesome and the roads are fun too, but yea I think the previous owner before me lowered it so its not totally a 4x4 but to me its close enough. my driveway also dives down cause my garage is under my house. If my car was any lower even at an angle I come in, I would stand to have no chance of parking in the garage without bottoming out, which is the worst feeling in the world. Those tuners/ricers that are slammed and have slanted tires and stuff, makes no sense to me. I don't understand how they drive in NY like that, you never see them going faster then 40 anyways too.

Ahh lol. got my 5.0 last september, turned 17 a few months later. I cannot get how they drive around like that either, looks fawkin retarded lol. My shits straight monster truck haha

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Ahh lol. got my 5.0 last september, turned 17 a few months later. I cannot get how they drive around like that either, looks fawkin retarded lol. My shits straight monster truck haha

yea seriously, 1. you look like shit and 2. theres no way humanly possible you can have fun while driving because you have to be careful with every little thing in the road, that would kill me.. is the pic in your sig photoshoped or something?? cause that doesn't look to bad. and nice man, I love my 5.0 they are a lot of fun.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
yea seriously, 1. you look like shit and 2. theres no way humanly possible you can have fun while driving because you have to be careful with every little thing in the road, that would kill me.. is the pic in your sig photoshoped or something?? cause that doesn't look to bad. and nice man, I love my 5.0 they are a lot of fun.

Exactly lmao. I can't have fun with mine at stock height sometimes. Yeah the sig pic is photoshopped, sits about 10x higher haha. I wish it was that low, but that ain't happenin. I love my 5.0 too, just wish mine was stick, its a pig off the line. Auto's are just boring, no fun lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online