Water Pump Bolt Order

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Yes I googled, no I didn't find anything resourceful. I need the water pump bolt order please and dank yew. Forgot to take a picture when I removed it.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Does the haynes manual have the bolt locations? Ill check mine asap and see what it says.

Honestly idk, a friend borrowed mine and I never received it back. I can find a million fox diagrams, but the hardware is different between a fox pump and 94-95.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Dude I am so sorry, I totally forgot to check my book. I'll see if I have the book here at home tonight and if not I'll report back in the morning. If you can, remind me some time in the morning.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Dude I am so sorry, I totally forgot to check my book. I'll see if I have the book here at home tonight and if not I'll report back in the morning. If you can, remind me some time in the morning.

Noooo it's all good man! Car is just chillin under a cover atm, been working 6 days a week and by the time Sunday rolls around the last thing I want to do is mess with it haha. I appreciate it!

GearGambler

Reaction score
Here you go. Complete with the exact sizes needed. I was going to make my own kit, but found stainless on ebay for a great price and just went with that. Actually I had to cut two bolts down by .25 inch, but that was a cake walk. Hope this helps! the bolts are numbered in clockwise order, as if you were looking at the pump. The square at 4 o'clock would be the inlet. The two small rectangles at 10/11 o'clock are the two small outlets.

94waterpumpbolts_zpsxbn36vq7.jpg

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Here you go. Complete with the exact sizes needed. I was going to make my own kit, but found stainless on ebay for a great price and just went with that. Actually I had to cut two bolts down by .25 inch, but that was a cake walk. Hope this helps! the bolts are numbered in clockwise order, as if you were looking at the pump. The square at 4 o'clock would be the inlet. The two small rectangles at 10/11 o'clock are the two small outlets.

94waterpumpbolts_zpsxbn36vq7.jpg

Thank you!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online