well I have no mustang :(

S

scarface

the seller took delivery this morning at 10am....I have no mustang anymore, but I am $9400 richer.

Now, On to become a new edge 4V owner who bashed everyone with a 2v........ just like Snakebit....lol

THat is all. O0

-David

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
People with the 4Vs just get them because their soooo insecure about themselves!

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
scarface said:
well now...I WAS your bigest fan...now I guess I only kinda like you...lol

You can cure your problem by promptly dropping a twin turbo 427 in the new stang. :banana:

OP
OP
S

scarface

TRUUBLE said:
scarface said:

You can cure your problem by promptly dropping a twin turbo 427 in the new stang. :banana:
I will call you daddy if you come put that in my car.

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
scarface said:
TRUUBLE said:
scarface said:

Actually . . . I may be developing a product that you might be interested in. I'll talk to you about it as things firm up.

OP
OP
S

scarface

TRUUBLE said:
scarface said:
TRUUBLE said:
scarface said:

Actually . . . I may be developing a product that you might be interested in. I'll talk to you about it as things firm up.
sweet!

OP
OP
S

scarface

Hopefully It will be saturday, but I will wait and post pics after its cleaned...(I learned my lesson on that when you got your 5.0 )

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
Hopefully It will be saturday, but I will wait and post pics after its cleaned...(I learned my lesson on that when you got your 5.0 )
ouch, is everyone drinking hateraid here now?

OP
OP
S

scarface

I wasnt hating...I never bashed his car EVER. I was just saying I didnt want to get bashed.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
well hell :D congrats on the sale of your GT David, and im looking forward to seeing better pics of your black cobra. Welcome to the 4 valve family :drunk:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I bet this will be the longest 6 days of your life. For me it would be anyway. O0

OP
OP
S

scarface

Red96GT said:
I bet this will be the longest 6 days of your life. For me it would be anyway. O0
Yeah, its gonna suck...My minivan is sitting in my "mustang Parking Only" spot in the garage :(