G

GREG@SN95

scarface said:
GREG@SN95 said:
scarface said:
GREG@SN95 said:
scarface said:
Hicks said:
Next weekend. It is having a new centerforce clutch put in it right now, I will get pics after I get a good cleaning done to it next weekend :)

not the car... your girlfriend
Im married, and I dont have a girlfriend.

nopicsnocare
then leave ???

how bout you make like a tree

and get the fuck outa here!

OP
OP
S

scarface

GREG@SN95 said:
scarface said:
GREG@SN95 said:
scarface said:
GREG@SN95 said:
scarface said:
Hicks said:
Next weekend. It is having a new centerforce clutch put in it right now, I will get pics after I get a good cleaning done to it next weekend :)

nopicsnocare
then leave ???

and get the f**k outa here!
lol...ok Biff. :D

G

GREG@SN95

scarface said:
GREG@SN95 said:
scarface said:
GREG@SN95 said:
scarface said:
GREG@SN95 said:
scarface said:
Hicks said:

nopicsnocare
then leave ???

and get the f**k outa here!
lol...ok Biff. :D

actually... I'm watching Boon Dock Saints... right fucking now cause its a bad mother fucking movie

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
glad you got what you wanted for your car man.. and i bet you can't wait to take shipment of the other car.. im kinda in the same boat as you. i don't really care to make my car fast anymore, yeah id like to have a 450+ hp car but that is not attainable to me right now.. i just want my car to run perfectly.. i already covered the looks (theres still a few items i want though) but i mainly want the car to run smoothly.. can't wait to see some goods pics of her!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wow you must really be happy...you listed all the not really mods in your sig like nitto 555/smoked head lights etc...like a 17yr old who just brought home his first stang ;D

did you get to cruise it yet?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
Wow you must really be happy...you listed all the not really mods in your sig like nitto 555/smoked head lights etc...like a 17yr old who just brought home his first stang ;D

im one of those kids.. :-\ :-[ :'( :'(

OP
OP
S

scarface

DropTopPony said:

did you get to cruise it yet?
lol...I actually just copied and pasted from the add the guy posted when I bought it...I added the headlight part..lol

The shop is done with the clutch, Im hoping to be able to pick it up wed. evening. Im SUPER busy these days, so there isnt alot of free time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online