Well my near perfect 95 got hit last night, hopefully not toalled

Cobrakid

Reaction score
I was sitting at the light on the Wentzville Pkwy bridge waiting to turn left onto east hwy 70. was the 3rd car back in line and was completly stopped and waiting. A kid (16 or17ish) I don't even know if he hit the brakes and plowed me from behind. Pushed me into the xterra that was in front of me. He was driving a older white grand prix, one with a pojnty front end. Destroyed my rear bumper, trunk is all pushed in, I can't get the trunk to open. The extra in front of me has a hitch that took all the impact. it ruined the front bumper, pushed the core support back into the radiator and the hood is not aligned right and is pushed down.

Worse news is BOTh airbags deployed! FAWK

HEre are a few pics. So much for the Easter car show. Hope its not totalled. airbags+high miles+old car may be bad for me. Only damage to me is feeling sore and a burn on my for arm from the airbags...

155590.jpg

155591.jpg

155592.jpg

155593.jpg

155594.jpg

155595.jpg

155596.jpg

155597.jpg

155598.jpg

155599.jpg

155600.jpg

155601.jpg

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
that sucks so bad, very sorry to hear and see that shit, its very unfortunate

94yellowgt

Reaction score
Man that sucks. I've been there before. I was sitting at a red light and got hit pretty good in the rear but luckly the light had just turned green and the car in front of me started moving just enough that I didn't hit her too. You would think that you could see a BRIGHT YELLOW car sitting at a red light in the middle of the day. I almost got hit about 2 weeks ago sitting, waiting to turn into a road. If I hadn't been paying attention and stomped it to get out of the way, he would have hit me.

95-stang

Reaction score
The only good news is your ok, cars can always be repaired. ;)

Nothing worse sometimes than not seeing it coming, not much you can do though when your just stuck there.

ylw95gts

Reaction score
Fawk is right! Glad you're ok though O0. The car can be fixed.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
man that totally fucking sucks, you just got that thin back with fresh paint...i woulda strangled the little bitch. but if your car is totalled, you can always buy it back and rebuild it to all its glory. O0

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
wow bro how unlucky.. i would have beat the living sh*t out of the kid that rearended you.. you just had your car painted to right? man.. that sux bro.. sorry to hear that.. :-\

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
That sucks man, unfortunatley it is prob totaled especially since both the airbags went off...god i have that kids nuts on the payvement :rant:

Downshift

Reaction score
Man I am so so so sorry for you. I hope everything works out for the best Im sure its kinda hard to look at it like that right now but goodluck.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
holy shit and thats a hardtop vert! Hopefully, she can fixed better than new. GL :thumb:

97blackgt

Reaction score
sorry to hear that man hopefully it isnt totaled.. :noes:

94Vert

Reaction score
Well even if it is totaled you can have fun looking for another sweet ride. You may even make out good with insurance and come out ahead. I don't think I would buy it back though. You would have so much time and money in body work it wouldn't be worth it. Especially with all of the other mustangs out there.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
it sucks tho cuz he had a keeper..... he owned 1 of 499 hardtop convertible stangs ever made in the world even it being 12 years old that car is still worth atleast $25,000 stock and in good shape..... deff a bummer

Suspect

Reaction score
ohh noess! :nonono::( that was like one of my fav cars on here. i would had gotten out the car and thai kicked in him on the side of his head. suxs bigtime, but at least ur ok. hope it works out for u.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
it sucks tho cuz he had a keeper..... he owned 1 of 499 hardtop convertible stangs ever made in the world even it being 12 years old that car is still worth atleast $25,000 stock and in good shape..... deff a bummer

Exactly. You've got a nice stang there. Hopefully she gets up and running soon.

M.O.E

Reaction score
Damn that sucks!! Hard top vert? Never seen one or heard of them. Pics please?

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
That SUCKS man! I really hope its not totalled...you've put so much work into that car, and new paint!

If it is totalled though...I'll buy the hardtop off you :naughty: Mean to ask, but I couldn't resist.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
JonBeast said:
That SUCKS man! I really hope its not totalled...you've put so much work into that car, and new paint!

If it is totalled though...I'll buy the hardtop off you :naughty: Mean to ask, but I couldn't resist.

that would look sex...im suprised no one has taken a mold of it and started producin their own, they would make some dough

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
94Vert said:
Well even if it is totaled you can have fun looking for another sweet ride. You may even make out good with insurance and come out ahead. I don't think I would buy it back though. You would have so much time and money in body work it wouldn't be worth it. Especially with all of the other mustangs out there.

he DEFINITELY needs to buy that car back... just refer to the post under yours.. :) (not mad or hatin on you, just saying ;))

and sorry man, best of luck.. don't let that car slip away from you.. its to awesome and rare to.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001