went to Joilet this past Sunday.

White 96GT

Reaction score
We left my house at 4:30 in the mourning and got to Joilet about 9:00. I was their all day long untill about 4:30. I had my ford racing hat signed by John Force! Even better He asked my if he has met me before I was like yeah when I was two years old you picked my up because your funny car scared me enough to make me cry! lol he didn't remember but really I don't blame him I've probably seen him like 15 times in my life So we had a good discussion about all the races I've been too and seen him win about 75% of the time! lol If anyones wondering how I manigied to talk to him for this long he went out in the first round so he was on fan duty all day. But it was a blast the finial round I missed top fuel but funny car was capps,and burnstien so I had to see that sadly though capps won.

My GF came with and The cars scared the crap outa her! She asked all kinds of Questions and made me realize all the things I know about fuel cars and drag racing, that we all pick up unconstionsly. But, I just wanted to share my fun with you all and I'm going to work know so later.

OP
OP
W

White 96GT

Reaction score
Yeah we did. I also Came within like 2 sec of winning a bunch a free apperal form the nitro mall but I got beat by the last competitor. The competition was to tear down a mock up engine and find the two flags one was in the the valve cover and the other was in the number five cylinder. I got a time of 41 sec on the tear down and the guy that beat me got a 39 obviously.

But oh well I had fun.

OP
OP
W

White 96GT

Reaction score
No kind'n? Thats cool I was gonna go for Qualifiying because thiers more racing and tickets a cheaper but I had to work. :eek:utofcloset: But yeah was that friday night that Height's team forgot to remove the throttle stop of was that saturday?

Also I just remembered that at that wyotech booth with the engine tear down thing. They had bikes hooded up to the tree telling you your R/T I got a .008 once. That was cutting it close! I actully thought I red light when I released the clutch. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online