Went to the Track Last Night

CanaryGT

Reaction score
So I was in Tuscon visiting my friend and we decided to go to the Test and Tune they were holding. Needles to say the track conditions were horrible. The DA was above 6000ft. My best time was a 14.1.... I wanted to cry a little. 2.0 60ft time with my Nitto NT05's and I trapped 103. Got like 15+ runs in tho. All in all it was fun... I put a beating on some GT500's... It was cool.

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
haha nice I love 5.0 14 second runs :)

Get some slips up and ill put you on the et list.

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
I dont wanna talk about it. I was pissed. I dont wanna go and say that corrected blah blah blah low 13's blah blah blah. I know the DA was shit so that accounts for something but I rather just run my numbers...

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
CanaryGT said:
I dont wanna talk about it. I was pissed. I dont wanna go and say that corrected blah blah blah low 13's blah blah blah. I know the DA was SH*T so that accounts for something but I rather just run my numbers...

Noo, its wherever you run PPL who tell their "corrected" numbers are ricers/clowns. Just say what you ran if you have DA air spec's thats fine but dont say "corrected" numbers. It is what it is, everyone else had to run in the same conditions. Hell in the spring our track is mine shafted and is wayyyy below sea level haha

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Yea. I was happy to just go. That and i think the guy in the gt500 was getting mad

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Thats a pretty good 60'. What tires are you running tho. Im on street tires atm.

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
I agree. I mean, I was happy to cut a 2.0 on street tires but I cant seem to get much better.

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
I'm going to run front coilovers, strange shocks in the back in eibach drag springs and MT 26x8.5 slicks next year, I'm redoing my suspension this winter. My goal is mid 13s, but I don't want to launch above 3.5k as I still daily drive the car and I am still running the stock axles and diffy.

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
There is no reason why I shouldnt run a mid to low 13's on street tires as it stands.

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
Real times are made with slicks/drag radials, so I wouldn't get too wrapped up in it :p. I cut a [email protected] spinning off the line and into 2nd gear, so you actually did pretty darn good considering our mods are very similar, minus suspension of course. Get some slicks, launch that baby and enjoy the results ;).

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Yeah, I was just considering DA. Arnt you at a very high alt as well?

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
I'm 1500feet above sea level, dunno if that's a high alt. or not :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shegz67

Members online