What is needed for this exhaust??

ramrod

Reaction score
What do i need to get this exhaust to fit on my 95 gt? I've been obsessing over this look. If anyone can give me the actual parts needed that would be great. I know its for an IRS suspension but what is needed for a SRA? Any help appreciated. Thanks!

IMG_2627Small_zps3wkgv6w7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
As far as I know, the catback and some custom hangers is all thats needed. It might not sit completely level under the gas tank because of the axle being there.

OP
OP
R

ramrod

Reaction score
So I don't have to do any modification to my mufflers, hpipe, etc. everything just bolts right up? Only reason I ask is I see the tailpipe ends that go to the mufflers towards the center of the car. I didn't know if I needed different mufflers or hangers? And do the pipes go over the sra like the stock ones. I'm assuming that I need to buy the whole cat back kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
So I don't have to do any modification to my mufflers, hpipe, etc. everything just bolts right up? Only reason I ask is I see the tailpipe ends that go to the mufflers towards the center of the car. I didn't know if I needed different mufflers or hangers? And do the pipes go over the sra like the stock ones. I'm assuming that I need to buy the whole cat back kit?

An entire catback is needed. It will replace the mufflers on your car. The h pipe is just fine in there. This kit will go under the axle and you will have to fabricate custom hangers to get it all in place.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Or buy and install an IRS and then no custom hangers needs!!! ;-)

OP
OP
R

ramrod

Reaction score
Or buy and install an IRS and then no custom hangers needs!!! ;-)

Hmmmm, 40 dollars worth of hangers or 100's of dollars on a IRS.[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

[emoji38][emoji38]

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmm, 40 dollars worth of hangers or 100's of dollars on a IRS.[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

[emoji38][emoji38]

Your right, not even a question worth pondering!!!

So your gonna buy an IRS! Lol

OP
OP
R

ramrod

Reaction score
Your right, not even a question worth pondering!!!

So your gonna buy an IRS! Lol

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38].....shiiiiiiit.....I wouldn't even know what to get and how to put one on my car.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38].....shiiiiiiit.....I wouldn't even know what to get and how to put one on my car.

For the most part they bolt right in. You can get the whole assembly ready to install pretty readily if you keep your eyes open for one.

Defiant

Reaction score
I always liked that look just looks super close to the pavement in lowered cars.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Am I the only one that never found it any more exciting then the regular pipes? Just never got excited by a couple of extra bends, dunno...

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Never really did anything for me. Looks good but not anything I'd go out of my way for.

But others may not of put in the effort or cared for side exit exhaust and I love that.

To each their own.

Thomas_W

Reaction score

[emoji38][emoji38]

Its worth it for the IRS.

That said, i havent paid a dime for either of the IRS' in the two cars i have put them under. Most of the time if your patient, you can find a cobra guy willing to swap straight up or for very little out of pocket $$$$ depending on the mods you/they may have.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001