what ive been up to

94turbostang

Reaction score
so its been a while since ive posted. as some of you know ive been building my 5.0. i just got it finished up last weekend and got the first 50 miles on it. things have been going exceptionally well as this is my first motor ever building. i put world castings windsor junior heads with a port and polish job. lunati 273 intake 280 exhaust cam, srp inverted dish pistons, acl bearings, valley girdle pro valley brace, 78mm throttle body, bbk longtube headers, trickflow track heat intake, and msd blaster box. ive already got the twin turbo kit with intercooler ready to go. all thats left is to break the motor in, find an anderson motorsports or aem tuning kit, injectors, walbro fuel pump....and thats about it, if you have things i need for my fuel setup and my tuning setup please pm with details lol.

ill get pics up when i can. and hopefully ill be boosted and ready to run by race season.

any questions or advice is welcome.

edit, im lazy And dont feel like uploading pics. all the pics of the car are on my myspace. myspace.com/pyrobryce

GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

LAFENATU

Reaction score
Why did you invest in long tubes when your putting a TT kit on your car?

Keep the timing on the fat side if your gonna run a turbo kit on a stock block.

OP
OP

94turbostang

Reaction score
the long tube headers have been on for about 3 years and were a good buy at the time. ive been working on the turbo setup now for about two years and at the time i put them on i wasnt thinking about turbo's lol.

thanks for the advice man ill take all i can get.

its been bored 20 over stock

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online