what mass air do i get???

SVTGizzi

Reaction score
i have a 95 GT with a stock motor except for a BBK CAI. What would be a good size MAF to upgrade to with the stock injectors? Also which throttle body/mass air combo would be best?

Downshift

Reaction score
I wouldnt get a MAF right now. Especially when you dont have anything over stock injectors. If you were to get 24# or even more which I dont reccomend, you would need to get one that is calibrated for those injectors. Do you have an exhuast yet? I would get a full exhaust going before I got a TB. Hope that helps a little man Goodluck!

SVTGizzi

Reaction score
yea thanks i got an o/r h pipe into flowmaster 3 chambers but ive been thinkin about shorty headers so i can keep the same h pipe...

Spyder

Reaction score
Whats a good MAF to get anyways? I have heard good and bad about C&L, but im curious which ones you guys recommend.

jimgt95

Reaction score
I am very happy with Professional Mass Air products 80 mm (formerly Pro-M).

95whitevenom

Reaction score
pro-m 80 and a BBK 70mm is the way to go you can always get an optimizer or get the mass air recalibrated if you change injectors.

SVTGizzi

Reaction score
that sounds like a good set up but will it be worth it to do right now i mean will i feel a diiference with a basically stock motor?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ISmeelBaon

Members online