Yo Mama's so greasy that she has to use baccon as a bandaid

OP
OP
R

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
okay, one more question.

what would it take to put an 03 cobra supercharger on my car? cause i can get one from my buddy's wholesale warehouse for REALLY cheap brand new

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
To much money and hassle. Even if you had a 4v

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
V said:
:hammer: It's just that we never get along, because your an egotistical prick, but it's the first thing we've agree upon.

good results are basically good bang for your buck mods. If you feel like throwing money away, be my guest.

Yep, sometimes I'm an egotistical prick - but I can usually be relied upon to have good information. :)

I wholeheartedly agree with your second post, but most folks shout at me from the mountaintops when I make such statements.

Ah well, my daily driver runs 13s without too much effort. :)

Paul.

OP
OP
R

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
Paul said:
V said:
:hammer: It's just that we never get along, because your an egotistical prick, but it's the first thing we've agree upon.

good results are basically good bang for your buck mods. If you feel like throwing money away, be my guest.

Yep, sometimes I'm an egotistical prick - but I can usually be relied upon to have good information. :)

I wholeheartedly agree with your second post, but most folks shout at me from the mountaintops when I make such statements.

Paul.

I've been seeing that alot from u and justin's little feuds around the boards lol

and yes u can be relied upon for good info.

fets what year is ur car?

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
sʇǝɟ said:
To much money and hassle. Even if you had a 4v

werd

Paul said:
V said:

Paul.

information is partially subjective. No one answer is truly correct, as the world has no standardized definition. Truth is what your willing to accept. Potato, Patato, all a matter of opinion there bud. I've had 10+ 5.0s, and i'll stand next to you and shout back, want a fast reliable daily driver, get a sn95 5.0 car.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I don't got much. I have shift kit (auto yay), exhaust, 4.10s and some other little stuff. I'm not doing anything major to my car. If I get a new daily driver I will be though. I want to get a 351 and stroke it to a 408 and have some fun with that but I'm prob just gonna sell it. I need a truck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
sʇǝɟ said:
I don't got much. I have shift kit (auto yay), exhaust, 4.10s and some other little stuff. I'm not doing anything major to my car. If I get a new daily driver I will be though. I want to get a 351 and stroke it to a 408 and have some fun with that but I'm prob just gonna sell it. I need a truck

L L L L L L L L L :coolsmiley:L

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Bri find me some! I can't find any clean Ls around here!

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Pittsburgh Pa. I'm willing to go outta state but not tooooo far.

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score