Whats it worth? And what am i up against?

Naptown_Stang

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I recently bought a 96 GT and put a few ups on it. My spoiled friend has an all stock 03 Acura TL Type S w/ Auto Tranny. I wana know what kind of chance i have of beating him in a playful little race.

What I got, 96 GT Manual tranny

MAC Cold Air
New OEM Intake Manifold
Short Shifter
Cat Backs (Im not sure what they are, they were added before i bought the car and the previous owner doesnt know what they are either. All i can really tell is that its louder than a stock 96 gt)

If i forgot to add anything lemmie know.
Thanks!

T-5 Killer

Reaction score
Tough call, it has HP on you but auto weighs more and a FWD. I guess there is only one way to find out LOL

OP
OP
Naptown_Stang

Naptown_Stang

Reaction score
Ill tell ya im lookin forward to it. I think its gonna come down to how quick i can shift. What kind of 0-60 time do you think i could get outta my stang?

stanger

Reaction score
Line em up and let em rip man. See what happens, make your adjustments and upgrades and then line up again!

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
blackandnotmild96 said:
Hey guys,

I recently bought a 96 GT and put a few ups on it. My spoiled friend has an all stock 03 Acura TL Type S w/ Auto Tranny. I wana know what kind of chance i have of beating him in a playful little race.

What I got, 96 GT Manual tranny

MAC Cold Air
New OEM Intake Manifold
Short Shifter
Cat Backs (Im not sure what they are, they were added before i bought the car and the previous owner doesnt know what they are either. All i can really tell is that its louder than a stock 96 gt)

If i forgot to add anything lemmie know.
Thanks!

hmm stock 96 gt, prolly lucky to get your 60 any faster than 6 seconds...and it should be a close race

foss_94gt

Reaction score
Go do some test runs yourself, then go get him i think you should win but it will be close

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T's Convertible

Members online