Where to buy intake tubing?

07GtS197

Reaction score
Hey all, Im wondering if any of you guys know where I could buy intake tubing. Im not looking for a cai but Id like to buy some tubing to go from the throttle body to the maf. If not Ill just build something but itd be nice if theres something out there like this. I cant justify spending a lot of money on a cai since they give you minimal gains but I want to make the intake bigger and straighter between the maf and throttle body.

OP
OP
07GtS197

07GtS197

Reaction score
I was thinking about them but Id either like a universal black plastic tube or an intake tube that is designed for our cars but isnt a full intake if that makes sense. I see on some websites companies make intake tubes from the throttle body to the maf for the 5.0s but not for the 4.6, as far as Ive seen.

OP
OP
07GtS197

07GtS197

Reaction score
Yea something like that, all I was thinking about doing is getting a new tube from the tb to the maf. Im about to swap out my stock tb and intake plenum for a 75mm tb and c and l plenum and was thinking a bigger, straighter tube would compliment them. Cai's dont do much for our cars and are expensive and Im skeptical that even a cheap ebay one would be better than stock. And having a bend before the maf isnt a good idea and most aftermarket cai's have them.

OP
OP
07GtS197

07GtS197

Reaction score
I have a spare that I can measure later tonight. I think its about that wide. I know people can have problems when pulling the stock tube over 75mm tb's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online