Where to find saleen 18" style wheels and also how much to sell a boss spoiler?

snoball

Reaction score
Im getting my car painted due to it being vandalized on sunday night.Insurance check =s money So where can i find some white 18" saleens (used or new) for somewhat cheap and good quality? Also im taking off my boss spoiler, how much do they cost new, or how much should i sell it for?

Where can i find a s281 spoiler also... thanks

St33da

Reaction score
Re: Where to find saleen 18" style wheels and also how much to sell a boss spoil

Snoball said:
Im getting my car painted due to it being vandalized on sunday night.Insurance check =s money So where can i find some white 18" saleens (used or new) for somewhat cheap and good quality? Also im taking off my boss spoiler, how much do they cost new, or how much should i sell it for?

Where can i find a s281 spoiler also... thanks

I got some Saleen Replicas off a guy on ebay and they only cost me $473 shipped to my door. Shipping was fast as well. His name is wheelindex (http://motors.search.ebay.com/musta...QsacatZ33743QQsaobfmtsZinsifQQsassZwheelindex)

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Wow you can get 20x8.5s and 20x10s from that guy cheaper than the 18x9 and 18x10 black chrome saleens....jesus.

seancolon

Reaction score
Dumb Question. Are you interested in selling the bolts that held your BOSS wing on? Or can you tell me what size they are. I have a boss wing for my 95 Gt but cant find any bolts that will work. SO its just sitting there waiting to be installed. [email protected]

OP
OP
S

snoball

Reaction score
holy old thread.. still have the damn wing on. LOL Its not going anywhere right now, but ill look at the bolts and let you know what they are!

I got some new wheels on today, but ill post pics later this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online