Which model stang do you have...

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
DropTopPony said:
uncltrvlnmatt said:
I put in my Cobra vote. G.T.'s are gonna wipe the floor with us only because they made a bizillion of them. They are a "me too" car.

"I got me a Mustang G.T." "Yea me too"

I smoked another COBRA today...."YEA ME TOO" :hammer:

My Cobra is as bone stock as it could get. Not even a K&N filter or exhaust done to it. I would expect to get spanked by a moded G.T.

G.T.'s 34
Cobra's 9
That is about the proper ratio. You need to remeber they made about 100,000 more G.T.'s than Cobra's from 94-98.

what we are saying here is that from all the guys cars we have seen on this site there IS MORE THAN 9 COBRAS. I guess the rest of the guys have not checked this thread or just didnt vote...........reguardless there is way more than 9 Cobra owners that are members of this site, and that is a FACT.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
[/quote]

what we are saying here is that from all the guys cars we have seen on this site there IS MORE THAN 9 COBRAS. I guess the rest of the guys have not checked this thread or just didnt vote...........reguardless there is way more than 9 Cobra owners that are members of this site, and that is a FACT.
[/quote]

I understand this, that it is not what I meant by what I said.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score

[/quote]

I understand this, that it is not what I meant by what I said.
[/quote]

I know, I was just using that to try to explain to any visitors who didn't know what was going on here. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online