white/clear corner signal lights

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good set of white/clear corners?
If so, please provide a link to where I can buy.

Ive had two pair of "OEM style" corners with white reflectors. The first pair didn't have weather stripping, the looked good but didnt fill the area completely without weather stripping. I then bought the same pair but with weather stripping and they looked much better. But the weather stripping doesn't fit right, goes under the fender and its already started failing apart.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i had the smoked corners but i too had issues with that fn weather stripping cracking extremely fast. ordered the same set just because of the weather stripping and yep...started again lol.

a guy over on moddedmustangs swears by BOI head and corner lights lol. never bought any from them myself but maybe check out what ya find about them???

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
for customer service yep. i ordered a few things from them...badges, trim shit. no problems at all for me but yea. i read they suck in cs.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ah? So it'll be fine and dandy as long as I don't have any problems and have to customer service.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Ah? So it'll be fine and dandy as long as I don't have any problems and have to customer service.
lmao, man who really knows? i know i had no issues with customer service. maybe others have. i'd order from them again without worry myself

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Do you think the boi ones will really be any different than my current ones?

They're currently on backorder too.

daltonduree

Reaction score
stay away from boi. total assholes. refused to give me a refund or replacement when i got a bad intake manifold from them. i got yelled at called a moron ontop of other things. please dont support a company like this.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
headlights and corners are such a shitshow for these cars. probably my least favorite part about the exterior.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I should try a pair of oem orange corners.

I think theres a set for cheap in my area.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
ive had a couple aftermarket pair and the OEM ones fit the best by far. with the color of your car you could probably pull it off.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm think i can pull off orange. I just love the clear oem style ones :(

Maybe if i can find a good deal ill buy a real pair of oem ones and see if they fit different.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
man you need the clear corners. the stock orange ones will be so dated. the clear ones look perfect man. wonder if there is a way to keep the weatherstrip on them in better condition longer?

i've thought about sealing it with flat clear just on the weatherstrip with some adhesion promoter. idk though. i agree with onyx...the lighting options blow on a sn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online