White Mustang Love

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
quickstang_1994 said:

alright, i cant do it. lmao. i been trying for weeks to figure out what it means. someone put me
out of my misery! lol.

shadow fax ? what ever that means. Sounds like a horses name from somewhere.... i swear i know that name from somewhere.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
voidfinger said:
xsoutherngun89x said:
quickstang_1994 said:

alright, i cant do it. lmao. i been trying for weeks to figure out what it means. someone put me
out of my misery! lol.

shadow fax ? what ever that means. Sounds like a horses name from somewhere.... i swear i know that name from somewhere.
Thanks quickstang.

It is a horses name, you'll have to figure out what it's from :p

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
We swim in love, everyday I have to brush sexy Browns cheerleader's off my car, they just won't go away...

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
shit i drop the browns off at the superbowl every night lol. Wouldn't mind haveing the cheerleaders for a ride lol.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Lol, I wouldn't spend the 20 bucks to go see em play either, lol. But I will appreciate their cheer.

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
J.R. said:
Lol, I wouldn't spend the 20 bucks to go see em play either, lol. But I will appreciate their cheer.

lol i guess you didn't get the joke about dropping the "browns" but anyway, Shadow Fax is the white horse in the Lord of the Rings that gandalf or whatever rode... it just came to me. "come shadow fax, run like the wind".

Corbic

Reaction score
DSC_1280.jpg
[/img]

DSC_1317.jpg

DSC_1290.jpg

White forever looks dirty. :santa_undecided:

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
This is what my car looks like now.
lowered.jpg

This is the color that I am going to paint my car. I am going to leave the spoiler black and the part that is black on the hood will stay black. Also going to paint the roof black.

354597_1_full.jpg

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
NICE, what part of NC you from? ive never heard of your county...?

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
competition orange eh!

It is actually tangerine orange. When I had just graduated from high school the Ford dealership had one. I fell in love with that car. It was the one I wanted. Some kid who also just graduated got from his parents for a grad present. He had the car 3 months before he wrapped it around a telephone pole. When I bought my car I looked all over the state but could not find one so I "settled" for mine. Don't get me wrong, the car looks good when it is clean, but it just is not "my" dream car yet.

sn97gtnyg

Reaction score
cant find a way to host the images online so their attached. WHITE MUSTANG LOVE!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online