White95’s ‘23 F-150 “Abominable”

weendoggy

Reaction score
I like the XLT (paint matched), but it's your truck!

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I vote Pic #2 also, but only if you’re going with black wheels. Second choice would be the 2-in-1 photo (pic # 7&8) lil’ more of a Sleeper than the Seriously Nasty look of pic #2.

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I vote Pic #2 also, but only if you’re going with black wheels. Second choice would be the 2-in-1 photo (pic # 7&8) lil’ more of a Sleeper than the Seriously Nasty look of pic #2.

The initial goal, aesthetically, was to be this truck into a “mini-Lariat” and the 7&8 pic would further that notion.

Pic #2 (or any of the painted XL/XLT variants) is more commonly done and this is why I’m so very torn here.

It pays to be unique, right?

weendoggy

Reaction score
The initial goal, aesthetically, was to be this truck into a “mini-Lariat” and the 7&8 pic would further that notion.

Pic #2 (or any of the painted XL/XLT variants) is more commonly done and this is why I’m so very torn here.

Again, personal preference, but to me, the Lariat just looks like a big bumper. Hey, paint it red, that'll be different!

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Then stick with your gut; your first inclination. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the Lariat look. So I encourage you to go with the look YOU want therefore no regrets.
I’m sure whatever way you go it’ll look awesome based on your previous/ current rides. So stay your course… cheers!

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
FedEx dropped the control panel I need off but after I left for a few hours to run to work. Dammit!

IMG_4568.jpeg

IMG_4569.jpegIMG_4570.jpegIMG_4571.jpeg

Good thing I’m making some extra money this month and just need to get those two trim pieces!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online

No members online now.